• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Q&A On New Forum Software Here

Barryboy

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone having trouble editing posts if you untick the rich text format option in the settings drop-down menu under your user name (top right) you should be able to edit posts. An interim measure until Roy locates the bug causing edit problems.

Unfortunately that had absolutely no effect, I still can`t edit any of my posts in `Off Topic Discussions`, `Jokes` or the `Sales Forums`:no:

But as you can see I can in the Watch Forums which is weird :blink:

Not that I`m complaining, I do use them more then the others :P

Edited by mach 0.0013137

For anyone having trouble editing posts if you untick the rich text format option in the settings drop-down menu under your user name (top right) you should be able to edit posts. An interim measure until Roy locates the bug causing edit problems.

Unfortunately that had absolutely no effect, I still can`t edit any of my posts in `Off Topic Discussions`, `Jokes` or the `Sales Forums`:no:

Mac in the non RTF mode even if the edit button is half hidden you should still be able to click it :)

Mac in the non RTF mode even if the edit button is half hidden you should still be able to click it :)

Thanks, John, I`ll give it a try :D

It worked, yippee!! :yahoo:

Edited by mach 0.0013137

One thing I really miss from the old forum is the detail it used to show on where people were from etc (if they chose to edit their profile). I know you can click on the name and see detail but before you could see it on the post. It was interesting to see people from around the world.

Roger

Don't have the option of quoting previous posts, or editting my own posts. Do I need to adjust my settings in some way?

Andy for the quote make sure the quote is on before you post for editing there is a bug somewhere, it helps if you go to settings on the drop down menu (top right under you name) and untick the RTF mode.