• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

3 Of Mine-Piccies

ciderlion

The Omega chrono is certainly on my 'wish list', I love the look of the thing and they are a lot more rare than the 'Bond' Seamaster (which I also like!).

The 2000 is nice too, might be aquiring one in a couple of days....... :clap:

The Omega is the only one I like from your picture, I am not a tag fan I just dont see it at all and I hant seen a seiko I liked til I saw one in another post tonight but.......... that Omega is something else you look like you need one for each wrist or your arms would look lop sided after a while :)

Got the tag 11 years ago in Dubai was a very good price.The Seiko 13 years ago again in Dubai and a very good price. I got the Omega 4 years ago in the UK looked all over the place, and a very nice man in a shop in the UK took over £250 of it for me, must have been a slow day. I did tell him i had seen them in Dubai (again) but didnt want to get stung by customs.

It is a beast! heavy!! and i love it.

Edited by ciderlion