• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Last Concert You Went To

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazed at how many Porcupine Tree fans there are on here. Have never seen them but would like to :)

Last gig was probably the Chameleons at the Shepherds Bush Empire back in 2001...

I bought one CD about 10 years ago, because it was filed under "progressive rock".

THe sky moves sideways it's called, still play it frequently.

But I really don't know if the rest of their music is like that or very different.

Cheers,

Daddel.

Amazed at how many Porcupine Tree fans there are on here. Have never seen them but would like to :)

Last gig was probably the Chameleons at the Shepherds Bush Empire back in 2001...

I bought one CD about 10 years ago, because it was filed under "progressive rock".

THe sky moves sideways it's called, still play it frequently.

But I really don't know if the rest of their music is like that or very different.

Cheers,

Daddel.

The rest of their music is very much like that albeit each album manages to come up with something new rather than being a rehash of the last. There is a huge catalogue to explore and few duff albums in there - Steve Wilson is a hugely prolific writer (he has many other projects as well as P Tree...) As well as your album, Up the Downstair, Lightbulb Sun, Deadwing and Coma Divine spring to mind as favourites alhough that lit would doubtless change if I listened to some of the others. The new album, The Incident is good too :) Plenty of material on Spotify/Last.fm to explore if you like :)

• 3 weeks later...

Last concert I went to? :huh:

I think it was sometime back in `93 to see The Levellers & Chumbawamba, no doubt not to everyone`s taste but I liked them :P

great bands Mac, and before Chumba went comercial too, loved their gigs.

Last big band I saw was radiohead, excellent doo. But have mates with bands that we see often and spend a lot of time in Jazz/Blues clubs.

cheers

Andy

• 2 weeks later...