Any one knows about this brand?

Here goes a few pictures:

genie_10.jpg

genie_11.jpg

genie_12.jpg

genie_13.jpg

See less See more
#2 ·
Can't say I've heard of the make, but it's got a 24 hour set of markings, and it says "Chronometrique" which maybe places it into the French market originally. It's very similar to various "Railroad" timekeepers with the dial markings and general looks, so it should be a reasonable timekeeper in good working condition.

HTH a bit

#3 ·
Never heard of this manufacture. Can you tell us, whats exactly written on the movement and on the dust cap (eg. around that upper symbol)?

Regards, Andreas

#5 ·
Can't add any more, it looks like Andreas may be able to help, but many Swiss pieces were made by small makers long since gone or swallowed up by larger companies within Switzerland. That's not to say they weren't good timepieces and worth keeping running and in good order :yes:

Andreas, I've done a link to your website from here:-

My page with your link

if you would like me to change anything, let me know. If you want to link back, thyen please use the reference in my signature below. :D :yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.