• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Newly In This Week

Guest levon2807

Guest levon2807

Hi all,

I thought I'd post up my latest find...

See the knife marks where I hacked away at the packing like a mad man? :blush:

037-8.jpg

038-5.jpg

And the reveal....

042-5.jpg

046-5.jpg

052-3.jpg

053-4.jpg

Super, super watch...as soon as I put it on I mentally thought "sell others, buy more Kings and Grands"! It's just that nice. I can see why a lot of you folks say the Auto 5's are somewhat cheap in comparison, it'll be a long time before another Seiko gets wrist time I think... :yes:

Guest levon2807

That one is superb! Congrats

Mark

As long as you excuse my ignorance too Mark...I googled it! I think it's 36,000 beats per hour but if someone knows different please tell me...I know it's just a constant tick, tick, tick with no space inbetween however it's not a sweep like the spring drive (it doesn't even look like a sweep, just maniacily fast ticking!).

What I do know is that the previous owner suggests it'll only lose a minute a year if worn daily...so God knows what the higher spec Grand Seiko and Credor lines are like...they must not lose any at all!

Thanks for all your comments guys, I'm really enjoying this watch. I'm hoping once a couple of other Seikos I've ordered come I might take it off and give them a try but I'm not sure that'll happen!

Edited by levon2807