• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

My Favorite watch , at the moment !

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I quite fancy Poljot Shturmanskie RLT REF: POLSTN. I like the old fanshioned chunkyness of the Russian watches although the Raketa Dolphin is rather nice.

Just got a Vostok Amphibia from Roy what a nice watch. It keeps very good time too.

all the best

Jerry

This is my favourite watch at the moment. not an expensive one, but i love the shape of the case.

fave.jpg

Bet noone can tell what it is... i dont really know myself :unsure:

I think people will register back on the forum when they next want to post a message... dont think theyve all left or anything

cheers, Mat

Roy,

You're a Poljot dealer. Do you know anything about these two models?.

I've never seen them anywhere since I purchased them ( 1 year ago ). Do you know how many were made etc...I think it was only 1000 of each. Can you enlighten me more on these?.

Thanks

G.

Hi,

Just Got a Dolphin watch from Roy I couldn't resist it.

I didn't find it too difficult to read the 24 hr dial. It is a very nice watch and the piccies don't do it much justice. The watch strap is better quality than a Poljot and thats saying something. The inner bezel is very useful for world travellers for setting their home time hence you always know what time you're phoning home. Providing you can get used to the 24 hr dial.

I think it makes also a very nice dress watch. Certaintly a very good travel watch. I have one question though a number sites state their no longer manufactured. Is this true I'm supprised it must be one of the nicest most stylish russian watches. It kinda has an Oris look to it.

One things for sure my favourite watches are Russian still they're so well built. The unusual features just add to their appeal. Being behind an iron curtain obviously meant they looked at things in a different way quite clearly.

all the best

Jeremy