• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I have a beautiful Rock Klok watch. Brown granite. I can not find any information on this watch. I did see one for sale (for a surprizingly high price)on the internet but I can not locate any information on these.

Anyone familiar with them?

A picture would help.

There are a number of 'copy-cat' watches to the original Tissot Rockwatch. Some better than others. Some are actually made from rock, some are from reconstituted stone, some from plastic, I once found one made from steel and painted.

If you search the forum for Rockwatch you should find a thread I posted a year or so ago about the Tissot range.

I have a beautiful Rock Klok watch. Brown granite. I can not find any information on this watch. I did see one for sale (for a surprizingly high price)on the internet but I can not locate any information on these.

Anyone familiar with them?

Yeah, I had one pass through my hands a year or so ago marked Trinad (blue hued stone face, stainless steel back), I wasn't impressed with the build quality though I'm afraid and passed it pretty much straight back on. If I remember correctly it wasn't an overly expensive model, and may have been ok in most peoples eyes but as I already owned the Tissot versions in a variety of colours and materials I'm a little more picky about what I allow to join my collection.