• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
skyMAX08

Boutique Diver

I am looking to buy a boutique diver and have about 500 quid to spend has anybody got any ideas.

Is that for diving under boutique cubicles ? :bag: :groan:

I am looking to buy a boutique diver and have about 500 quid to spend has anybody got any ideas.

Is that for diving under boutique cubicles ? :bag: :groan:

i hate to say it but i laughed...

anyway, erm... hmm diver... cheap... erm... steinhart? the ocean series are quite nice, good bang for the buck too. not really that boutique though.

How about this!?

http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=53025

And you'll get some change too....

It's a VERY nice watch :thumbsup:

i presume youve seen the thread over on wus then ,i you have then surely you have enough ideas from that.if not well for 500 you should be able to have any one from the makes custom made or more difficult is finding the one you want in the uk and not taking the hit on shipping/customs taxes etc.

there are plenty to choose from :boschett,orsa,ocean,benarus,balihai,deep blue,marathon,halios,helson,bathys,bernhardt,dievas,korsbek,kremke,owc,wilson,zinex all should do some within youre price range.

personally i have the orsa monstrum and the boschett cave dweller and the jsar and they are all superb watches.

i dont think tag come into this catagory but good try.

Is it something like a "Hairdresser's 4 x 4"? :lol: (Suzuki Vitara - the wee one!) :to_become_senile:

Thanks for the replies,i hadn't seen the the tread on wus and will be having a look thanks to jaslfc5 and BMG for the list.

I did think it about posting this tread and was expecting having the p*** taken and as usual i wasn't disappointed :thumbup: :thumbup:

How about a used Ezteem Aqua Lynx? Or new OWC MilSub? Or some of the other about zillion choices.. there seems to be LOADS of divers around :)

What is a "boutique diver"?

Small independent watch makers

orsa

zixen watches

marathon

boschett

helson watches

fuller watches

like jason has said, theres plenty more out there that do small runs of watches in the £500 range.....all either seem to use the ETA 2824 or miyota movts.....Eddie Platts does an awesome range of homages at sub £500 to, that are worth a look, and are of great quality. Have a look at WUS, and you will be blown away with the choice of cool divers watches out there :D