• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hi all, just joined the forum. Was drawn to the site by the Sales forum, but just realised I can't do anything until I have enough posts (i.e. 50 posts) under my belt. Oh well 1 down 49 to go :-)

My current collection is

Raymond Weil Geneve (Wedding present)

HMT miltary style (1960's I think)

Seiko 5 Sportsmatic (1967)

Citizen Eco Drive (Miltary Chrono Style)

Montblanc Summit (Purchased in 2006)

MKII Kingston (Incoming :-) )

Looking forward to talking watches with you all

Ajay

Thanks for the warm welcome, will try and get some pics sorted so I can share with you all, though my photography skills aren't upto the level of folks on this forum!

Ajay

Welcome Ajay - This place provides a fine opportunity to improve your photography skills.

• 1 month later...

The 50 posts aren't too hard. I joined mainly for the sales section and thought that I'd (sneakily) just write 50 random posts without a care but I've found that posting makes you read the threads more closely and think more about the topics and you get to have some great chats with other members. I'm almost there now and have learnt more about watches in the last week of posting than in the last month of just viewing. Hope you enjoy your first 50 as much as I am... Welcome Aboard!