• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hi all

I've been collecting airguns (as well as watches, knives and other stuff :oops: ) for years, i currently have over 50 of them :punk: (the missus aint too happy as they take up far more space than watches :yawn: )

Here are a few...

Shin sung Career 22cal..

riflecareer1a.jpg

a couple of Webley Mk3 rifles in 177cal (one needs reblueing)

riflewebleymk3b.jpg

Weihrauch HW77 in 22cal..

riflehw77b.jpg

two Mk1 airsporters and two Mk2 airsporters (BSA) in 22cal..

rifleBSAairsporters-4.jpg

BSA Goldstar (top), 10shot repeating spring rifle and BSA Superstar carbine (bott), a rotary breech single shot, both 22cal...

rifleBSAgoldsuperstar.jpg

Webley overlever pistols...

pistolsweblygroup.jpg

It's strange that airguns just don't seem to get mentioned on here at all (most blokes that i know love guns :thumbsup: )

Anyone else have pics to share??

Cheers john...

very nice ive had a few over the years.ive had a few bsa rifles but by far the best i had was the side cocking jackal all black thing ,im a bit vague on it because it stayed up my auntys house due to the ready supply of rabbits on her lawns.

i have a weirauch up my mums it has a modded spring in it and has caused many hospital visits in the past.happy days.

Hi all

I've been collecting airguns (as well as watches, knives and other stuff :oops: ) for years, i currently have over 50 of them :punk: (the missus aint too happy as they take up far more space than watches :yawn: )

Here are a few...

Shin sung Career 22cal..

riflecareer1a.jpg

a couple of Webley Mk3 rifles in 177cal (one needs reblueing)

riflewebleymk3b.jpg

Weihrauch HW77 in 22cal..

riflehw77b.jpg

two Mk1 airsporters and two Mk2 airsporters (BSA) in 22cal..

rifleBSAairsporters-4.jpg

BSA Goldstar (top), 10shot repeating spring rifle and BSA Superstar carbine (bott), a rotary breech single shot, both 22cal...

rifleBSAgoldsuperstar.jpg

Webley overlever pistols...

pistolsweblygroup.jpg

It's strange that airguns just don't seem to get mentioned on here at all (most blokes that i know love guns :thumbsup: )

Anyone else have pics to share??

Cheers john...

I have an Air- Arms TX200 from my field target days. Pennies at 50 yards were the norm! Don't know if I could still do that well now!

Mike

Nice collection - the Chinese rifle is interestiong, it's something I've never seen before.

I used to do field target shooting - not at the top level, of course, but it was good fun, none the less. My last rifle (bought at a whim, and entirely the wrong gun) was a HW80K in .22 calibre. Hopeless for field target, and too heavy even for plinking. It is probably a great gun for hunting but hunting was never my thing. One day I may get another gun - if so it will be a .177 pre-charged, when they come down in price a bit!

Rob

Jase- i've had a few Jackals, i also had a Jackal woodsman with an eight inch barrel which i had to sell to a lad due to a misunderstanding :(

I have a sidelever Air Arms Camargue at the moment, that Jackals were originally made by Sussex Armouries then at a later date, Air Arms, some parts were interchangeable but not the trigger (i found out the hard way :cry: )

Camargue..

rifleAACamarge2.jpg

Mike- The TX200 is a superb rifle, i had one a wehile ago and sold it (i do these silly things occasionally :oops: )

A few more of mine...

Top to bottom...

BSA Mercury in 22cal

BSA Airsporter Mk6 in 22cal

BSA Airsporter Stutzen in 22cal..

rifleBSAairsportersmercury.jpg

Diana mod52 sidelever in 22cal..

rifledianamod52.jpg

Gamo Stutzen in 22cal..

riflegamostutzen.jpg

Daystate huntsman Mk1 in 177cal..

riflehuntsmant1.jpg

Another Daystate huntsman Mk1, sporter this time,again, 177cal..

riflehuntsmans1.jpg

John :)

Nice collection - the Chinese rifle is interestiong, it's something I've never seen before.

I used to do field target shooting - not at the top level, of course, but it was good fun, none the less. My last rifle (bought at a whim, and entirely the wrong gun) was a HW80K in .22 calibre. Hopeless for field target, and too heavy even for plinking. It is probably a great gun for hunting but hunting was never my thing. One day I may get another gun - if so it will be a .177 pre-charged, when they come down in price a bit!

Rob

Hi Rob

The shin sung career is made in Korea, trouble is they've stopped sending them here now ( no spares either :( )

a few more ...

HW35K in 22cal..

riflehw35k.jpg

HW80 in Venom vantage walnut stock in 177cal..

riflehw85k1.jpg

HW95, lightweight break barrel, full power in 22cal...

riflehw95k-1.jpg

Logun S-16, 2x8shot repeater in 22cal..

rifleloguns16b.jpg

Original mod45 in 177cal..

rifleoriginal45withinserts.jpg

Original mod50 in 177cal..

rifleoriginalmod501a.jpg

i remember that jackal being an awesome looking rifle.we soon moved on to some antique purdy shotguns but they used to scare the life out of me.

my brother has a couple of nice rifles i will take some photos and find out what ones they are.

brought back lots of memories this of going shooting with the boys over the woods,hard to believe we used to play hide and seek with rifles i remember one of the boys getting shot in the shoulder and the pellet exiting at his elbow aaahhh happy days.

Nice collection!

I'd like to get a air rifle soon, not practical living here, but Im moving into the country in a few months so hopefully will be able to get one.

Wouldnt even know what to look for though, there are a couple of gun shops in town, so I guess asking in there would be a start.

I still regret selling my Original 45 in the mid 1980s.

It was my first proper purchase when I left school.

Felt really heavy at the time and was quite a 'work out',on a long shoot.

It got me into a bit of trouble when I took it to show my boss at a Saturday job at Dixons.

We set up a shooting range in the stockroom, using old, part exchange, Russian cameras as targets. Destroyed them, big time!

No loss really.

Area Manager got to hear of our exploits. Manager was demoted and sent to another store and I was sacked. Fun though. :hunter:

I have just the one a HW35 .22. The last time I got it out, I found that the front sight had gone! Must have dropped off. I use it for vermin - mainly grey squirrels, very efficient.

Anyone know a good source of parts?

Wow!

I know where to come when the revolution starts :thumbsup:

The Daystate huntsman Mk1 in 177cal.. And the BSA Airsporter Stutzen in 22cal look the nicest to me...

I have some basic crap looking 22 thing in the garage that I inhereted , nothing like those beuties though, it will be fine for plinking cans when the boy is a bit older though...

I have an Air- Arms TX200 from my field target days. Pennies at 50 yards were the norm! Don't know if I could still do that well now!

Mike

Especially since decimalisation, eh? :partytime:

A few more

Recently bought Webley Raider two shot PCP in 22cal..

rifleRaider1.jpg

Polished up Crosman Ratcatcher Co2 rifle in 22, i polished this up to a high shine and made a silencer adapter of bronze, the plastic breech is useless so i bought an aluminium one which i've yet to fit (going to make a power adjustor first)..

rifleRattie2.jpg

Sheridan silver streak in 20cal (5mm)..

rifleSheri5.jpg

Sharps innova mulitipump pneumatic in 22cal

riflesharpsinnova2.jpg

Sharps ace in 177cal (multipump)..

rifleace1.jpg

Gunpower Stealth in 22cal...

riflestealth1a.jpg

Bloody hell, that's quite a collection you got there!!!

There's a few in there that I've fancied owning over the years, particularly the career, daystate and logun!

I've only got pistols after I sold my TX200HC about a year ago! Just wasn't using it.....

Here's a pic of one from under the bed!

IMG_0008.jpg

You're all invited to my revolution party!!

Has any one got a sear for a Relum Tornado - either a spare/duff gun or actual one in their gun that I could copy as my son is restoring one and the pics we've got don't give good dimensions to work from and it's getting tedious experimenting!

Cheers

You're all invited to my revolution party!!

Has any one got a sear for a Relum Tornado - either a spare/duff gun or actual one in their gun that I could copy as my son is restoring one and the pics we've got don't give good dimensions to work from and it's getting tedious experimenting!

Cheers

All you Gents who are having problems need to go to airgun BBS.com A top site for Airgun fanatics.

The sales forum is very busy.

Parts for older guns - Lots of information.

Me,at the moment I have a Logun Solo,in .22 calibre pump it up and I get 100 full power shots ! (Legal limit of 12 ft lb's).I can use a stirrup pump or a Divers bottle.

Thing really have moved on since my 11th birthday gift of a BSA Meteor :)

Edited by mickyh7

A few more...

XS-78 Co2 rifle with bulk fill- dunno how many shots out of 9oz of Co2 as i aint emptied it yet!!

rifleXS78.jpg

QB-78, Co2 as above

rifleqb78-1.jpg

B45-3 in 177 cal, gave this away to my mate at work- it really solved a rat problem and jackdaw problem too!!

riflechinesepumper.jpg

TH-78, another gas gun!!

rifleTH78b.jpg

ASI Statical..

airgunasistatical1.jpg

two BSA 240 magnum pistols (177 and 22cal)

pistol240rd01.jpg

John...

If you want to give any more away... :whistle:

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

That really tickled me Tom :thumbsup:

It' looks thike the chinese pump up (B45-3) will be coming back to me as it's very recently packed in :cry:

Nice collection. I currently have a falcon raptor lighthunter (skeleton stock), and a very old HW80.

Hi Flibb- is the lighthunter designated FN8 or FN12?? (nice rifle whichever B) )

Here's another Crosman Ratcatcher co2 rifle (2250b) that i bought recently, i acquired it nice and chap as it has had no mods done to it and it was in fact falling to pieces but 10minutes with a screwdriver soon had it all tight again :good:

riflerattiest2.jpg

And here's another pals rifle, a TX200, i'm giving it a bit of a service..

rifleTX200a.jpg

I know it's a bit sad but i also have a collection of pellets :blush2:

carbootystuff19.jpg

I have a few more guns that are projects (some needing parts making and some need acky paint stripping and re-blueing)but they don't take very good pics :whistle:

John :thumbup:

Hi all

I acquired a few more since i last posted in the thread...

Webley hawk mk3 in 22cal....

riflewebleyhawk3a.jpg

The right hand one of these three Webley mk3's, it came with a Parker Hale diopter sight fitted and is 22cal...

webleymk3s2.jpg

webleymk3s6.jpg

the second one of these, it's an Airsporter mk2 made between 21959/65 and is also 22cal..

rifleAirsportermk1and2s-1.jpg

I also acquired a Webley senior pistol that needs a repair so i stripped it before i took a pic :(