• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
tagged_in_london

Current Tags

I have a couple of older TAGs, an F1 Chrono and '98 McLaren limited edition.

Of the current offerings I really like the re-editions, I can't see any of the current new ones being re-issued in 40 years time though?

Best regards,

Defender :astro:.

The Carrera RS2 calibre 36 Ti2, The first mechanical wristwatch to measure and display 10th's of a second.

Technical excellence, IMO not pleasing on on the eye, but i still would like one.

Regards Steve.

Edited by stevieb

I no longer have this and it isn't really current. The modern Autavia was a re-issue from a few years back now but examples can be tracked down. I miss it. :(

dsc013957kf.jpg

I like Russ's Autavia, it's on my wish-list!

I agree with alot of the guys above, re-issues are the way forward!? If that makes sense!

I'm a TAG fan, but kind of fell out of love with the brand after the introduction of the Auquaracer. Loved the 2000, especially the later 'exclusives'. Love the vintage Heuers too, Bootsy has a fantastic collection on here!

I know opinion is divided on this, but I really like the black-faced Aquaracer 500M. Tried one in Beaverbrooks last week and it was very nice. Still saving up for the PO though, so no deal done.

I know opinion is divided on this, but I really like the black-faced Aquaracer 500M. Tried one in Beaverbrooks last week and it was very nice. Still saving up for the PO though, so no deal done.

On the face of things these newer 500m Tags look superb, a positive bargain compared to a PO :o and I'll bet you's get a good discount on them as well.