• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Some Time Ago

Hello

Hi all watch enthausiast out there!

My name is Kevin, I live in the Netherlands and are an ethausiast vintage watch collector. I collect of Tissot watches ever since I started to get intrested in watches in the year 1998. I then was looking for a watch as a gradution gift. I got taken by the idea that a watch is "all that". It does not only tell you what time and date it is at any given moment, but it hold sentimental value for life as it can be an heirloom for later generation.

When a little later I visited a watch collectors fair, I really got hit by the virus when I saw the wide diversity the watch collectors could choose from. But I really got hooked when I bought my first Tissot Seastar with automatic winding. WOW.

Wel I hope you enjoy watches and this website as much as I do! If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask! Also for all your watch, watch related questions, trade proposals, etc..just sent me an email and you will hear from me soon!

Here is picture of the last watch I purchase for my privat colletion:

1271150761IMG_7934.jpg

Edited by Some Time Ago

Hallo Kevin,

ben jij toevallig ook een member van de sometimeago site? Daar kijk ik wel eens op. Ben je ook lid van het horlogeforum.nl?

Groet,

Stef