• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

What Do You Drive? What Would You Like To Drive?

born t

Like my watches I like my cars different!

the Gemballa modified Porsche 911 turbo

IPB Image

IPB Image

Or a Wienbeck Cobra... 13L V8, putting 1100hp into the rear wheels. Damn the Germans can build cars!

IPB Image

IPB Image

But the best car in the world is without a doubt the Bugatti 16.4 Veyron. People before me have posted how they'd like a McLaren F1, well if you started the Bugatti and the McLaren off in a drag race, you could let the McLaren get to 120mph before the Bugatti even started, and the Bugatti would still get to 200mph before the McLaren got there. THATS how fast and well made it is!

• 1 month later...

I got fed up waiting to get rich enough to buy the espada so i made this instead:-

IPB Image

O.K. the real deal ,looks a bit dated now but they are still stunning "in the flesh" for those admirers of 60,s-70's

supercars .and the bit in the road test about watching a 911 begin to fishtail @ 140 mph on a greasy german

autobahn whilst being followed by the familly car "Espada" which was rock steady,appealed to me somehow !

IPB Image

I got fed up waiting to get rich enough to buy the espada so i made this instead:-

IPB Image

O.K. the real deal ,looks a bit dated now but they are still stunning "in the flesh" for those admirers of 60,s-70's

supercars .and the bit in the road test about watching a 911 begin to fishtail @ 140 mph on a greasy german

autobahn whilst being followed by the familly car "Espada" which was rock steady,appealed to me somehow !

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I have to say Im with you JoT, a TVR owning work colleague once said to me whilst I was trying to decide between a new TVR and a 5year old Aston - "If the gentleman can afford an Aston Martin, then the gentleman should purchase the Aston Martin..." He was probably right.... I bought a Lotus in the end and had my TVR fix later, go figure!? :huh::D

I flirted with the idea of putting my name down for the new baby Aston v8 and worrying about paying for it when it arrived etc. when I was in the UK... Im glad I didnt now... like all luxury and sporty European cars, theyre 1.5x the UK price here :(

Edited by JonW

:blink::eek::eek::cry2: What about losing your License :blink::D:lol:

So named for its output (550 horsepower), the GT550 also delivers 575 pound-feet of torque. Gemballa modifies the twin-turbo 3.6-liter flat-6 engine, fitting a new stainless steel exhaust system with metal catalysts as well as a modified engine management system. Gemballa says the GT550 will gallop from zero to 60 mph in less than 3.8 seconds — even less with overboost.

TOP SPEED is pushed to 198 mph. :o:o:tongue2: :*****: coppers :lol: