• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

What Do You Drive? What Would You Like To Drive?

born t

Mine's a Subaru Outback 2.5l petrol, my second 18months old when i bought it, this one replaced the previous one which was 10 years old and needing some money spent on it. Really good cars IMHO a tad thirsty but I love them.

I like the practicality of the estate body together with AWD. Overall much better value for money than say Audi or Volvo AWD cars, although I wouldn't say no to an XC70.

Ian

well the worsed and 1sr cars have been done...what do you own now?

me...volvo 940 estate, 2.3 light pressure turbo with a boost controller fitted running around 200bhp and giving the saxo posse where i live something to think about at the traffic light grand prix lol!

Talking of quick Volvos, have a gawp at this race:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBu6STlhh8Q. :lol: Keep your eye on the digital speedometer to the left of the rev counter.

Edited by Filterlab

well the worsed and 1sr cars have been done...what do you own now?

me...volvo 940 estate, 2.3 light pressure turbo with a boost controller fitted running around 200bhp and giving the saxo posse where i live something to think about at the traffic light grand prix lol!

Talking of quick Volvos, have a gawp at this race:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBu6STlhh8Q. :lol: Keep your eye on the digital speedometer to the left of the rev counter.

this ones better...you tube link

I have a Heico Volvo S70 T5. 280bhp and 326lbft of torque, 171,000 on the clock and I love it. It's not new and it's not posh but I love it. I'll keep it as a daily driver until it reaches 300k then I'll garage it and keep it as a classic. Next car will also be a Volvo, probably a V70R.

T5.jpg

(Picture taken in summer 2008, looks a bit shinier now. ;))

gorgeous, volvos are sooo cooooool :punk:

I have a Heico Volvo S70 T5. 280bhp and 326lbft of torque, 171,000 on the clock and I love it. It's not new and it's not posh but I love it. I'll keep it as a daily driver until it reaches 300k then I'll garage it and keep it as a classic. Next car will also be a Volvo, probably a V70R.

T5.jpg

(Picture taken in summer 2008, looks a bit shinier now. ;))

gorgeous, volvos are sooo cooooool :punk:

When your doing 104mph on the A19 and ones behind you with blue flashing lights in the grill they are not so cool :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seat Leon Mk1 FR petrol. Has the same engine as Audi TT, last Golf GTI and the above Skoda! Had it re-mapped to about 210bhp so goes nicely, great car.

Had a Volvo C70 T5 previously, which was 240 bhp and needed a fuel tanker following it as it drank the stuff! Lovely looking car, a sure fire classic in my opinion.

A Daewoo Matiz 800 SE like this (except right hand drive)

379966_1.jpg

Not everyone`s cup of fair trade but it suits my needs perfectly, easy to drive, I don`t go far so it`s quick enough.The seats are high compared to most cars I`ve owned so I don`t have to climb up out of it which used to be a pain on my knees. It takes five people comfortably & fits in my small garage, oh & it`s never let me down in the seven years I`ve owned it :D