• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Seiko Replacement Bezel

I have a Seiko SKXA35 (yellow diver). I thiught Noah Fuller or Yobokies did replacement bezels. But it seems only inserts... I fancied an Omega type sloping bezel for a bit less of an industrial look. Does anyone know of replacement bezels that slope?

Steve

• 2 months later...

I believe that Rolex aftermarket bezels fit on the SKX series divers :unsure:

isn't there a thread on the other side about that??? looked pretty cool too.....

I think it would give the Seiko diver a unique look.

....no....its already been done :D

anything that can be done with a seiko diver has already been done.....ive even seen a 6309 with genuine comex dial put into it....seriously, the dial has got to be worth a few grand on its own.......

have a look at some of the hommages about....i think i heard that the alpha range of ripoffs subs will fit a 007/6309

I'm confused! I thought the OP was asking about a replacement bezel, not a bezel insert? I'd be surprised if a bezel (not insert) would interchange between a Rolex and a Seiko but if it can I'd also be interested to read about it.

have a look at some of the hommages about....i think i heard that the alpha range of ripoffs subs will fit a 007/6309

I'm pretty sure though that you can't interchange a 6309 bezel with a 007 so I guess you must be talking about the inserts?

Kind regards

Dave

I'm confused! I thought the OP was asking about a replacement bezel, not a bezel insert? I'd be surprised if a bezel (not insert) would interchange between a Rolex and a Seiko but if it can I'd also be interested to read about it.

I'm pretty sure though that you can't interchange a 6309 bezel with a 007 so I guess you must be talking about the inserts?

Kind regards

Dave

yep.....a rolex bezel, not insert will fit onto a 007....only a slight modification needs to be done to do this....

the 007 and 6309 bezels aren't interchangable, but your correct in the bezel inserts will