• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
mel

Two Plus

Maybe we could bump the post count up beyond the infamous F1 topic! (but I doubt it) :yes:

Here goes - I post a word, and the next poster uses the the last two letters of that word to start a new word and so on, etcetera, ad infinitum! (also VERY Useful for those wanting to up their posts for a 50 spot! :lol:

Minimum of three letter words, and if they could be watch/clock related (however tenuously) that would be good, but not essential, also!

The starter word is :-

dial

walthamdial.jpg

[over to you lot]

If by any chance the last two letters are unusabel, you may use the last three, or four or more - you get the idea :yes:

Picture for illustration purposes are acceptable, but you must also use the word for the next postee!

Edited by mel

Started well - -

Korean

(it's the new car - my KIA)

Ok that's cruel... I can't think of a single word starting NT!!!!

Ah, but Frankie, now you see how it works when you look at the post from Dombox :-

entrance.

followed by:-

cello

who's next? :lol:

Ok that's cruel... I can't think of a single word starting NT!!!!

Ah, but Frankie, now you see how it works when you look at the post from Dombox :-

entrance.

followed by:-

cello

who's next? :lol:

Yeah but I like making things hard for myself. However cello becomes Longines

Edited because of bad spelling!

Edited by funtimefrankie

Hsien

Definition of Hsien: An administrative subdivision of a fu, or department, or of an independent chow; also, the seat of government of such a district.

Hsien

Definition of Hsien: An administrative subdivision of a fu, or department, or of an independent chow; also, the seat of government of such a district.

Oh beaten to the punch

Hsien

Oh beaten to the punch

Sorry mate...bag.gif

Hsien

Oh beaten to the punch

Sorry mate...bag.gif

testicle

Hsien

Oh beaten to the punch

Sorry mate...bag.gif

That;s is okay

If hyphens were legal I'd rely to your THSD with SD-card - then someone would post something like adhesive. That’s if the hyphen were legal. Yhat would leave the next post to be starting with Ve

Anyone wish to defend the English language to that extent :whistle: