• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
besspeg

Gold Plating Of Old Watch Cases And Straps Etc

No sorry don't offer gold repairs but cases don't need to have the base metal

intact to plate but if there's holes there then they would need repairing email me some

pics or add pictures on here

please see regilded bracelet in the general section for one i have recently done.

please see our Septemeber special offers www.on-line-help.co.uk

Hi, Besspeg, we dont mind you providing a service to our members as a 'passive' member / business but as this is a forum solely funded by our host Roy of RLT Watches we dont on the whole allow blatent adverts for other companies on the site without prior arrangement ( and fees if applicable ) with Roy, i hope you can understand this....

Roy was ok with you discussing your service in repect of members bracelets you have done etc but no more offers and links please....

Thanks

Hi, Besspeg, we dont mind you providing a service to our members as a 'passive' member / business but as this is a forum solely funded by our host Roy of RLT Watches we dont on the whole allow blatent adverts for other companies on the site without prior arrangement ( and fees if applicable ) with Roy, i hope you can understand this....

Roy was ok with you discussing your service in repect of members bracelets you have done etc but no more offers and links please....

Thanks

ok very sorry not a problem

Thanks

ok very sorry not a problem

many thanks besspeg for plating my gucci watch looks like new again and a bargain price of £40.00 inc delivery you done a great job as well looks great strap was really worn around clasp now looks like new again.

many thanks besspeg for plating my gucci watch looks like new again and a bargain price of £40.00 inc delivery you done a great job as well looks great strap was really worn around clasp now looks like new again.

besspeg is now among the dear, departed (banned). :whistle:

besspeg is now among the dear, departed (banned). :whistle:

yeah he did mention that to me only a month though not a life ban after reading through some posts i can see hes not very well liked on this forum which is a shame as he could help so many people out with what he does ive dealt with him 4 or 5 times now and every time hes delivered only watches mined you and he did gold plate my iphone very quick sent to him on a Wednesday had it back Friday morning by special delivery so i wont dis him like others have as hes very usefull and quick so keep up the good work besspeg hopefully see you back very soon.

yeah he did mention that to me only a month though not a life ban after reading through some posts i can see hes not very well liked on this forum which is a shame as he could help so many people out with what he does ive dealt with him 4 or 5 times now and every time hes delivered only watches mined you and he did gold plate my iphone very quick sent to him on a Wednesday had it back Friday morning by special delivery so i wont dis him like others have as hes very usefull and quick so keep up the good work besspeg hopefully see you back very soon.

Good to see Besspeg has now got his friends/relatives/alternate-personalitues to join and praise him. I wonder how geographically close this IP is to Besspeg's?

And he only got a months ban? :bull*******:

Good to see Besspeg has now got his friends/relatives/alternate-personalitues to join and praise him. I wonder how geographically close this IP is to Besspeg's?

This link might explain why besspeg became "not very well liked"

Coincidence ???

RLT was just another target.

I'll get my tin hat and await more abusive e-mails

not a freind or relative at all just someone who he has done work for god there are some very cynical people on this site

And he only got a months ban?  :bull*******:

This link might explain why besspeg became "not very well liked"

Coincidence ???

RLT was just another target.

I'll get my tin hat and await more abusive e-mails

Well spotted Julian...............  :cowboy:

BR Martin

Guest littlealex

No feenix,these are not old besspeg's ''friends/relatives/'',You got it correct with your third description of alternate personality.

He WISHES he got a months ban ...But he's history i understand :) .

If not already,Could we please have a mod on the case to arrange for the termination of this ''philgreen'' kn*bjockey :duh: .

:)

And he only got a months ban? :bullshitter:

And he only got a months ban? :bullshitter:

not a freind or relative at all just someone who he has done work for god there are some very cynical people on this site

Bullshit....

Its an identical IP .... See ya.......

bull****....

Cheers Jason. He's tried this elsewhere in the past, with the same result :aggressive:

Guest littlealex

this ''philgreen'' kn*bjockey

bull****....

And philgreen rides happily into the sunset .....

:)