• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Strap Suggestions For Omega Po (22Mm)

TomWazza

Hi All,

I've suddenly got a bit of a yearning to get a strap for my PO, if only so that I don’t have to keep buffing the bracelet after wearing it. I've taken quite a liking to the:

• Hirsch Extreme, as I kind of like the 'contemporary' styling, but I'm not sure if it'll clash with the more classical look of the PO.

• ISOfrane, but it only comes in 24mm and it’s quite expensive.

• Hirsch Principal Leonardo, looks classy and it has curved ends, but I don’t think its waterproof (perhaps this isn’t a problem).

I would go for an OEM rubber, but can’t really justify the £120 for it.

Anyone got any other suggestions and/or photos?

Cheers,

Tom.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried a couple of those Kevlar style strap & liked how they looked but not the 'feel' of them? - This one & the P O look nicely matched imho ... Paul :thumbsup:

It is quite stiff and makes the watch sit a little proud. I think it'll 'settle' down after a few days though. It feels quite comfortable though, but only had it on for 20 minutes :)

It is quite stiff and makes the watch sit a little proud. I think it'll 'settle' down after a few days though. It feels quite comfortable though, but only had it on for 20 minutes :)

I'm not normally a big fan of anything other than a bracelet for these but that does go well.

It looks a little tight though mate, if your hand starts going purple loosen it up a bit!!

Hi All,

I've suddenly got a bit of a yearning to get a strap for my PO, if only so that I don’t have to keep buffing the bracelet after wearing it. I've taken quite a liking to the:

• Hirsch Extreme, as I kind of like the 'contemporary' styling, but I'm not sure if it'll clash with the more classical look of the PO.

• ISOfrane, but it only comes in 24mm and it’s quite expensive.

• Hirsch Principal Leonardo, looks classy and it has curved ends, but I don’t think its waterproof (perhaps this isn’t a problem).

I would go for an OEM rubber, but can’t really justify the £120 for it.

Anyone got any other suggestions and/or photos?

Cheers,

Tom.

Nice lookng watch i have a Hirsh extreme which I wear with a Mont Blanc watch could send it to you on lone if you want to try

Howard

I'm not normally a big fan of anything other than a bracelet for these but that does go well.

It looks a little tight though mate, if your hand starts going purple loosen it up a bit!!

Ha, Yeh it does look a little tight in that pic. I never thought I'd ever take it off the bracelet to be honest, but i kept putting little scratches in the buckle, so I thought that I'd get a strap and keep the bracelet for special occasions.

Has anyone tried one on a mesh and did it suit it?

http://forums.speedarena.com/showthread.php?4111060 - Not sure about it myself

Nice lookng watch i have a Hirsh extreme which I wear with a Mont Blanc watch could send it to you on lone if you want to try

Howard

Cheers for the offer Howard, but I reckon it's a bit bold for the PO.

Lovely offer though,

Thanks chaps,

Tom.