• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
whatmeworry

Good Evening From The South Coast

Evening all, Olly here, whom some of you may know as whatmeworry from WUS.

I've been collecting watches for around a year and tend to stick to the affordable end of the spectrum.

Also desperately trying to hang onto my fading youth by being into comics and video games.

Edited by whatmeworry

Evening all, Olly here, whom some of you may know as whatmeworry from WUS.

I've been collecting watches for around a year and tend to stick to the affordable end of the spectrum.

Also desperately trying to hang onto my fading youth by being into comics and video games.

Hi & Welcome, I hope you enjoy yourself here :good:

greeting s olly , this is olly

what you wearing and whats your grail

Hi Olly.

Currently wearing an Alpha milsub which arrived in the mail today. Earlier today I had my HMT Pilot on.

Not sure I have a grail at the moment (or at least it changes regularly) - probably the Speedmaster Pro

Hi Olly and welcome to the forum.....you might not have a grail yet, but you will have soon.....and many other watches too, no doubt. :naughty:

Enjoy,

Stu :thumbsup:

Hi Olly and welcome to the forum.....you might not have a grail yet, but you will have soon.....and many other watches too, no doubt. :naughty:

Enjoy,

Stu :thumbsup:

Thanks Stu, I'm not doing too badly on the volume front - 17 and counting at the moment, including a semi-grail, the Sinn 656. Next on the hit list are a CWC G10, a Bernhardt Binnacle Anchor and (if I can justify the cost to myself) a Luminox Colormark Chrono.