• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
James

Saturday Eye Candy

Fresh pic of my Tudor Hydro. Won't be doing much today as we are expecting Hurricane Earl to reach our shores in a few hours. Winds are already starting to gust.

But I'm not worried. The Hydro has an automatic helium valve ( Wow...!) in case we get flooded and I have to go into saturation gas ( farts and burps) diving into the basement.

IMG_0556.JPG

finished all my saturday jobs so this for the rest of the day.one of my favourites--just bought new camera--first shot.

DSCF1228.jpg

Edited by tcj

Wearing this today, the sun is out here so decided to help brighten up the day :blind:.

4779210279_257069ab26.jpg

Have a good one people.

ATB,

Defender :astro:.

Using this to time my wifes contractions :jawdrop:

I put that post on at 6.42am, after the hospital had said it was very early days and my wife should go and have a bath. At 7.51am I had to deliver my new baby girl :man_in_love: in our front room while waiting for an ambulance! It is the most scary thing i have ever done, but also the thing i am most proud of.

DSC00110.jpg

Mother and daughter doing well, but the front room carpet is fecked! i'm still shaking too - i do not recommend that experience!

I put that post on at 6.42am, after the hospital had said it was very early days and my wife should go and have a bath. At 7.51am I had to deliver my new baby girl :man_in_love: in our front room while waiting for an ambulance! It is the most scary thing i have ever done, but also the thing i am most proud of.

DSC00110.jpg

Mother and daughter doing well, but the front room carpet is fecked! i'm still shaking too - i do not recommend that experience!

Bloody Hell mate!

Congratulations and well done on your heroic delivery. She is absolutely beautiful. I wish you all the very best.

DSC00110.jpg

Bloody hell!!!!! Well done that man, and enough nouse to get a baby+watch shot in as well :cheers:

God bless the little darling!

At 7.51am I had to deliver my new baby girl :man_in_love: in our front room while waiting for an ambulance! It is the most scary thing i have ever done, but also the thing i am most proud of.

:jawdrop:

That's amazing. Well done. You deserve to be very proud and what a beautiful baby! :clap:

I think i'd just fall to pieces in that situation :D

DSC_0011-1.jpg

You know i mentioned that if i had the doppelchrono model i could time the duration of the contractions and the time inbetween the contractions and she just wasn't interested! Women eh?

not too far behind you luckily we are within walking distance from hospital,contractions being timed using these.exciting.

DSC02052.jpg

good luck.

Congrats to you and your family Scott, well done man.

What an experience that must have been for you and the missus!

I'm giving this beast some wrist time this afternoon

beast.jpg

Post Of The Month!!

DSC00110.jpg

And he still had the where with all to include a watch in the photo - Well Done That Man!!!