• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Eccles

Hello From Manchester

Hello, allow me to introduce myself, my name is John and I’m from Greater Manchester. I’ve been a watch collector for about 10 years. I retired due to ill health about 18 months ago and have since sold some of my collection. I miss the Rolex Air King and the Omega Constellation but didn’t really get a chance to wear them anymore. I am still interested in acquiring more watches but at the more affordable end of the price spectrum now I’m living on a pension.

Regards,

John

Hi John,

welcome to the forum from a perma-wet Ashton-u-lyne :lookaround:

Great to see another Mancunian on the forum....shame about having to sell some watches....just means you can buy some more....and if you stay here, you surely WILL :whistle:

Enjoy and watch your wallet...it can empty in no time :sweatdrop:

Stu :thumbsup:

Guest Ticker

Welcome John from another Newbie. Sure you'll find plenty of things to tempt you

Welcome to the forum buddy :rltrlt:

And another welcome from M/cr (Gatley) - there's plenty of good cheap watches out there though it's a shame the Air King isn't around anymore - hopefully plenty of chances to get one back - don't let the other watches you have become safe queens - wear them in good health and enjoy!

(Blue or Red BTW? :offtopic2: )

(Blue or Red BTW? :offtopic2: )

SKY BLUE!

The colour of champions (2015)! :P

I am originally from Blackley/Moston area, so blue blooded sorry!

Live in Bolton now, a stones throw from the Reebok Stadium. Couldn't support that shower though. ^_^

Edited by kevkojak

Welcome to the forum John, and don't worry about being at the cheaper end of the spectrum, watches can still be cool whether they are expensive or not (ebay is your friend mate!)