• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
martinzx

Add Your Latest USSR Editions

Took another pic, the more i look at it the more i like it, Nice big 90 case type be good in a fight!

c8ef8125d98a7d0d2306e1f279ae6d13_zps4cfcc7ba.jpg

Those clean bezels look cool. Be worth puting some tape on the case to protect it before you try to remove it. I got another on order from meranom.

100_4158.jpg

100_4156.jpg

The clean bezels just fit so flushly I think this one will be staying, no hint of a gap like the other bezels. Will be good therapy for me to leave a bezel in place....

I do like you RR with clean bezel but think it suits it more than mine, not that I don't like mine (he says convincing self), as there is much more happening on the watch face.

Was sad to see no 90 Se RR's for a long while now, have made do with ordering a 710SE and telling myself to stop for a bit after that!

Took another pic, the more i look at it the more i like it, Nice big 90 case type be good in a fight!

Those clean bezels look cool. Be worth puting some tape on the case to protect it before you try to remove it. I got another on order from meranom.

100_4158.jpg

100_4156.jpg

The clean bezels just fit so flushly I think this one will be staying, no hint of a gap like the other bezels. Will be good therapy for me to leave a bezel in place....

I do like you RR with clean bezel but think it suits it more than mine, not that I don't like mine (he says convincing self), as there is much more happening on the watch face.

Was sad to see no 90 Se RR's for a long while now, have made do with ordering a 710SE and telling myself to stop for a bit after that!

I think they both look good with the plain bezel , the 90 is one hell of a chunk to be sure

100_4158.jpg

100_4156.jpg

Stopping will bring a great sadness upon you. :sadwalk: Sell something and carry on or ask your partner to work overtime. :yes: Works for me. :yahoo:

Sorry peeps. Is it just me or does anyone else hate those clean bezels and think that Vostoks look far better with a proper bezel? Humbug!

Sorry peeps. Is it just me or does anyone else hate those clean bezels and think that Vostoks look far better with a proper bezel? Humbug!

Its just you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To me, they seem a bit bland without the normal bezel.

Later,

William

Later,

William

Take no notice Jessincka the older generation don't like change. :D

Later,

William

I am, since I don't want to try and get it off!!

Although I agree to a certain extent it does look plain, but less so on yours because of the dial.

I do like it, I do..... mine had this bezel as stock;

Amphibian-09_Bezel-1-max-300_zps4290957e.jpg

which I think didn't suit it aswell and the bezel on Trigger's. But now it has the clean bezel on for good apparently...:)

Edited by Jessincka

Later,

William

Although I agree to a certain extent it does look plain, but less so on yours because of the dial.

which I think didn't suit it aswell and the bezel on Trigger's. But now it has the clean bezel on for good apparently... :)

That bezel looks much busier than the classic ones do. As for removing this new bezel, a piece of cello tape on the case and an industrial razor blade will separate it. :yes:

Later,

William

Later,

William

which I think didn't suit it aswell and the bezel on Trigger's. But now it has the clean bezel on for good apparently... :)

That bezel looks much busier than the classic ones do. As for removing this new bezel, a piece of cello tape on the case and an industrial razor blade will separate it. :yes:

Later,

William

Hmm I'm now imagining the damage I could do to myself using an Industrial razor blade to prise this off, I LIKE the clean bezel... :yes:

I liked the bezel on triggers that much I asked Meranom to change mine when I ordered .

IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/14/da7y8u5y.jpg

I liked the bezel on triggers that much I asked Meranom to change mine when I ordered .

IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/14/da7y8u5y.jpg

Nice picture! :P

It's a bit dark eh

IMG]http://img.tapatalk....14/da7y8u5y.jpg

It's a bit dark eh

A touch maybe, Yes to my eyes that's a much nicer bezel and more suited to the watch than the one which comes by default, but it doesn't fit as snugly as the super snug clean bezel!

I stole Trigger's watch and strap combo, I couldn't do the bezel too. (wish I had)

Edited by Jessincka

It's a bit dark eh

A touch maybe, Yes to my eyes that's a much nicer bezel and more suited to the watch than the one which comes by default, but it doesn't fit as snugly as the super snug clean bezel!

I stole Trigger's watch and strap combo, I couldn't do the bezel too. (wish I had)

Yes I like that strap on the 90 , it's on mesh at the moment but I'm looking to put it on a black leather similar to yours .

Does the plain bezel still turn or does it fit tight or snug as you say.

It's a bit dark eh

Yes I like that strap on the 90 , it's on mesh at the moment but I'm looking to put it on a black leather similar to yours .

Does the plain bezel still turn or does it fit tight or snug as you say.

It does turn, although it's a tighter fit than others, and there's not much point in turning it..:P

The removal obstacle being there's no real gap under it once it's fitted to insert anything to try and eek it back off. I'm avoiding razor blades...even through my bezel madness I sense hazards.....

No point at all just wondered how tight it was , I have a lump hammer and bolster if you want to get it off. The case is that heavy duty it'll take a knock or two.just used mine to knock a few nails in the fence after the wind last night .

Not just you but I'm already afraid to vent my opinions... I think I've been coming across grumpier than Mach :lol:

BTW, and enjoying the status probably already gained... can you people PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE stop quoting everything on your posts? I mean, quotes within quotes and all thye pictures all over again? Pretty hard scrolling everything down just to read a new sentence, especially if you are on a mobile...

Go ahead, you can now paint me like the devil :taz: :lol:

Edited by Kutusov

Is this better

7utygy7u.jpg

Can anyone shed any light on this what does it commemorate , ASAP sent wrong watch

u2egyjam.jpg

And last but not least thanks to Lampoc ( Jamie ) for this beauty

ve7y7u5y.jpg

Not just you but I'm already afraid to vent my opinions... I think I've been coming across grumpier than Mach :lol:

BTW, and enjoying the status probably already gained... can you people PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE stop quoting everything on your posts? I mean, quotes within quotes and all thye pictures all over again? Pretty hard scrolling everything down just to read a new sentence, especially if you are on a mobile...

Do you mean me oops done it again

Grumpy dont like anything! Always moaning. :partytime:

http://youtu.be/pedAc8rQimw

Grumpy dont like anything! Always moaning. :partytime:

[url="

"]

That's not being grumpy... that's the proper way to deal with those awful things called kids :lol:

Thought you might be able to help on that middle watch Scott

Dial ha 1945 1995 and writing looks like ran backwards.

Any ideas

Thought you might be able to help on that middle watch Scott

Dial ha 1945 1995 and writing looks like ran backwards.

Any ideas

Well it’s obviously a 50 year commemorative of WW2. I will have a look in my books but the 710 might murder me if I keep coming on here. :eek:

Edited by luckywatch