• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Add Your Latest USSR Editions

6 hours ago, gibbs said:

That is a sweet-heart, can you tell what the exact model is...I was looking at getting a G.R.U. "Batman" Komandirskie, but this is 24 hour model is so cool!

Sorry ; screwed up quote thingie on above post, but Nick I still need details on your cracking 24 hr Vostok!!

Cheers

Kenny

https://meranom.com/en/komandirskie-classic/vostok-watch-komandirskie-650547.html

Link above, I went for the replacement Silicone  Blue strap option. 

Wearing it today by coincidence. Haven’t worn if for a couple of weeks so painful to do that Vostok date thing but it’s a nice watch. I really do have a thing for Vostok’s, they’re generally quite affordable which makes it quite easy to build up a collection. 

50154637308_3ce3fdd973_b.jpg

My latest (another Vostok en route somewhere) arrived a couple of weeks ago. Never quite understood the GMT hand (Oh you use the bezel! ) until this arrived. 

50150006463_676a9159c7_b.jpg

Waiting on end links arriving (with the Vostok en route) and I’ll probably swap the bracelet for a dark leather strap. The bracelet itself doesn’t bother me but the clasp isn’t that great. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not the first on the forum with one of these, but I'm so pleased with it, I'm posting a load of photos. Komandirskie 1965 by wotsch2, on Flickr Komandirskie 1965 by wotsch2, on Flickr

This was one of the first USSR watches I bought, for some insane reason I part exchanged it against another watch... Anyhow I managed to buy the watch back, and after nearly 6months of waiting I recie

Finally found the parts to finish off my 2nd Slava Amphibia. Probably the rarest Amphibia watch out there.

Posted Images

On 26/07/2020 at 15:31, Nick67+1 said:

https://meranom.com/en/komandirskie-classic/vostok-watch-komandirskie-650547.html

Link above, I went for the replacement Silicone  Blue strap option. 

Wearing it today by coincidence. Haven’t worn if for a couple of weeks so painful to do that Vostok date thing but it’s a nice watch. I really do have a thing for Vostok’s, they’re generally quite affordable which makes it quite easy to build up a collection. 

50154637308_3ce3fdd973_b.jpg

My latest (another Vostok en route somewhere) arrived a couple of weeks ago. Never quite understood the GMT hand (Oh you use the bezel! ) until this arrived. 

50150006463_676a9159c7_b.jpg

Waiting on end links arriving (with the Vostok en route) and I’ll probably swap the bracelet for a dark leather strap. The bracelet itself doesn’t bother me but the clasp isn’t that great. 

Thanks Nick...that`s another hit for my bank balance, but what a super watch you get for the money!

Take care mate, stay safe

Kenny

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...