• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Yachtmaster Help Needed

Hi,

Rather than giving advise I'm actually seeking some.

While on holiday recently in Devon, I couldn't resist the urge to get yet another watch.

So I'm now the proud owner of a 2002 K series Yachtmaster in SS & Platinum (Rolesium as Rolex call it)

I have the original outer & inner box, a Rolex service cert, and the all important Chronometer cert. & the watch tags

All the serial numbers match the paper work etc etc.

But I have a few items missing.

Although not that important I would like to put together the 'whole package'

Can anyone let me know what is missing please?

I'm guessing from my Submariner that I need the Yachtmaster booklet, Oyster Booklet, translation booklet, card wallet & calendar card

Is that right? And where to I start looking?

Seen some, where they are called 'vintage' and want £150+ for pieces of paper, surely there must be some at a more realistic price.

Any advise, help will be most welcome, Cheers

Seen some, where they are called 'vintage' and want £150+ for pieces of paper, surely there must be some at a more realistic price.

Doubtful.... Browse the 'VRF' (vintage rolex forum) to see what this sort of paraphernalia fetches......

Look at it this way, if £150 completes the set, I bet it adds more than £150 the value...

Perhaps this is a silly thing to say, have you tried contacting Rolex? :to_become_senile:

Does it have a glass back?

No Yachtmasters don't have them. In fact I don't think any Rolex Oyster has a glass back

correct they dont but you can get custom made ones which ive got to be honest really look the part and then you can show of your movement as well as your watch

Perhaps this is a silly thing to say, have you tried contacting Rolex? :to_become_senile:

Does it have a glass back?

No Yachtmasters don't have them. In fact I don't think any Rolex Oyster has a glass back

correct they dont but you can get custom made ones which ive got to be honest really look the part and then you can show of your movement as well as your watch

Ahh I see. Not really my thing, as I try and keep my watches as original as possible, helps the resale value