• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Look What I Swapped My Breitling For :D

Hello everyone, remember that Breitling chrono I bought that I wasn't to sure about well I traded it today and this is what I got, Yes i know its a quartz but I love it and its grown on me straight away, well as soon as I saw it. Heres a quick and dirty pic, get some better ones up tomorrow when its light :)

IMG_0132.jpg

Great watches, my auto says hi :thumbsup:

Breitling Shark A17605, cal.17 25 Jewels (circa early 90s)

BreitlingDSC_0036.jpg

I got it off my my old friend Andy (ANDI) who had bought it new when they first came out, I seem to remember him telling me that he originally wanted a Rolex Sub but after trying one on went for this instead. Lumbers couldn`t get him the charcoal dialed version he wanted due to a long waiting list, they said it would actually be quicker to buy the white dial model then send it off to Brietling to have the dial swapped for the charcoal which is what he did :D

Edited by mach 0.0013137

BreitlingDSC_0036.jpg

I got it off my my old friend Andy (ANDI) who had bought it new when they first came out, I seem to remember him telling me that he originally wanted a Rolex Sub but after trying one on went for this instead. Lumbers couldn`t get him the charcoal dialed version he wanted due to a long waiting list, they said it would actually be quicker to buy the white dial model then send it off to Brietling to have the dial swapped for the charcoal which is what he did :D

Now that is nice!!! I love the automatics, but this is the only one he wanted to trade for so quartz would have to do, at the end of the day its still a Breitling :) Going to put it on a nice leather strap later and post up some more pics this evening when its all cleaned up on new leather strap. Wear in good health :thumbup:

BreitlingDSC_0036.jpg

Now that is nice!!! I love the automatics, but this is the only one he wanted to trade for so quartz would have to do, at the end of the day its still a Breitling :) Going to put it on a nice leather strap later and post up some more pics this evening when its all cleaned up on new leather strap. Wear in good health :thumbup:

Andy may have regreted letting it go as a few months later he got himself this beauty B)

Brietling Shark Quartz with shark strap

andiwatches215.jpg

Edited by mach 0.0013137