• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
besspeg

Why Has My Post Been Removed ?

i had a post running about a fake tissot watch that had been bought as a genuine watch on ebay and the post has been removed just wanted to know why ? have i broken a rule by posting this ? i mean i just wanted to warn other members of the forum about the fake watches on sale on ebay that are being sold as genuine i thought that would have been ok ?

Quote from the Forum Guidelines:

"Posts featuring fake watches are not permitted"

So, that might explain it.

Quote from the Forum Guidelines:

"Posts featuring fake watches are not permitted"

So, that might explain it.

yes but when im telling people i bought a genuine tissot watch that turned out to be a fake that should be allowed so that others dont make the same mistake as i have surely this should be allowed on the forum can a moderator look into this as this ebay seller is selling these on a daily basis hes also just been left a negative for the same thing selling a fake tissot watch that is clearly been offered as genuine.

Guest littlealex

yes but when im telling people i bought a genuine tissot watch that turned out to be a fake that should be allowed so that others dont make the same mistake as i have

Rules is rules Besspeg.

Or did you appreciate this,and were IGNORING the forum rules ?.

yes but when im telling people i bought a genuine tissot watch that turned out to be a fake that should be allowed so that others dont make the same mistake as i have surely this should be allowed on the forum

Moan,Moan,Moan !

Maybe the REAL reason you ended up buying a fake Tissot ...Is because you are not very bright Besspeg :) .

I would of thought that the Fake watches rule would have applied to the sales forum. Surely if someone was warning other forum members against buying from a seller who was passing watches off as genuine would be in the realms of general interest.

Bit of a grey area if you ask me. Fakes, Hommage, sterile. Im sure it has been covered in another thread.

Guest littlealex

I would of thought that the Fake watches rule would have applied to the sales forum.

You seem to be another one who has trouble comprehending stuff retro.

As was pointed out earlier in the thread,and from''General Forum Guidelines''

''Posts featuring fake watches are not permitted''

There you are,Happy ?.

What is SOOOO difficult to understand about that ???.

yes but when im telling people i bought a genuine tissot watch that turned out to be a fake that should be allowed so that others dont make the same mistake as i have

Rules is rules Besspeg.

yes but when im telling people i bought a genuine tissot watch that turned out to be a fake that should be allowed so that others dont make the same mistake as i have surely this should be allowed on the forum

Moan,Moan,Moan !

Maybe the REAL reason you ended up buying a fake Tissot ...Is because you are not very bright Besspeg :) .

Thats a bit of a rude thing to type to someone at the end of your internet connection all safe at home, isnt it?

For clarity I will type the same thing in a differant way.

You are rude to the guy by calling him not very bright, for telling people that there is a dodgy seller around, and I aint sure you would do the same to his face.

Its all good when people post derogotory comments about others without a seconds thought on the forums.

As for my address, why would you ask me to post that on a public forum?

I would of thought that the Fake watches rule would have applied to the sales forum.

You seem to be another one who has trouble comprehending stuff retro.

As was pointed out earlier in the thread,and from''General Forum Guidelines''

''Posts featuring fake watches are not permitted''

There you are,Happy ?.

What is SOOOO difficult to understand about that ???.

Wow, someone got out of bed the wrong side.

This is a friendly forum, well it was until you made two comments in this thread being both insulting to one user and off hand with another. At what point did I insult you. Perhaps later, read on.

Not everyone can spot a fake. Not everyone is an expert, which I am guessing you are, so I bow down to your expertise :notworthy: .

Now leave us novices to find out how to enjoy our hobbie by getting real help and advice from "other" forum userswho wish to help and not scorn.

Plank

Is it time for the monthly forum row already.....

@ Besspeg; Fair play to you for letting people know about the fakes on ebay. From memory, you mentioned how good a fake it was and how it used the same ETA movement etc... This could have been why it was removed as it may have looked like you were praising it.

I'm sure that wasn't you intention and like I said, well done for bringing it to everyones attention. :thumbsup:

@ littlealex; you are a bit rude. :thumbsdown:

Is it time for the monthly forum row already.....

@ Besspeg; Fair play to you for letting people know about the fakes on ebay. From memory, you mentioned how good a fake it was and how it used the same ETA movement etc... This could have been why it was removed as it may have looked like you were praising it.

I'm sure that wasn't you intention and like I said, well done for bringing it to everyones attention. :thumbsup:

X2 glad im not the only one.

As much as you may wish me to trade insults with you, I do have rather more important things to do with my time.

I log on to this forum as a way of relaxation to escape the stresses and strains of the day and look forward to chatting to like minded people.

I don't know if you having an 'off day' or mabey you simply misread the post. In either case, I don't really care.

Like I said, I visit here to wind down not have rows with strangers so I think we should simply agree to disagree. :)

wont bother warning people anymore about fakes watches on ebay its not worth the trouble it brings even when they are being sold as genuine.

Rules is rules Besspeg.

Moan,Moan,Moan !

Arn't you being a little harsh? he has had a bad day.

Rules is rules Besspeg.

Moan,Moan,Moan !

Thats a bit of a rude thing to type to someone at the end of your internet connection all safe at home, isnt it?

Nice one :black eye:

At this stage I'd probably pay money to read all the communications not listed on this thread as there have obviously been some a) deletions or B) private messages

Besspeg it does appear that you are getting a bit of stick, not helped by the worlds worst photo's last week maybe??

Am also ever impressed by the range of available smileys (emoticons!)...excellent work

Let's all get along!! :cheers:

Not only VERY rude, but who appointed you moderator FFS?

Edited by Andy Tims

Rules is rules Besspeg.

Moan,Moan,Moan !

another self appointed mod .have you had a bad day or something because that is bang out of order imo.

'Rules are for the guidance of wise men & strict obedience of fools'.

I thought the original post was perfectly acceptable, justified & helpful. Perhaps there are other issues?

Roger