• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Gringo

What Do You Think About Sna411

Hi,

I am thinking about buying a Seiko SNA411. I have a Black monster, and thinking about selling it, hope I dont regret.

I cant find any reviews about this watch, so please let me know what you think about it!

img13436637.jpg

img13436652.jpg

img13436645.jpg

sna411p1img02.jpgsna411p1img03.jpg

Features:

Type: Alarm Chronograph

Movement: Quartz

Calibre: 7T62

Pilot's flightmaster watch

Crystal: Dome Hardlex crystal

Dial: Black dail with yellow second hand

Bezel: Bi directional with slide function

Case: Stainless steel

Case diameter: 46mm including crown

Case thickness: 13mm

Water resistance: 200meters

Bracelet/Strap: Solid stainless steel links

looks a really nice watch, the only thing I would be conscious of is whether you would actually use the dials or whether a 'cleaner' face woudl suit, you may find that the dials seem a bit 'fussy' after a while.

A mate of mine has, I think, the blue dial version. Its a great watch.

Re the comment about it being "fussy", yes the dial is busy but if you like the tool-watch look that will probably be part of the appeal. I recall the pushers screw lock too which is a nice detail...

Go for it!!

this watch is awesome, and one i really must get again at some point.....it wears big, and mine got a lot of attention. And funnily enough, i never found the dial overly fussy....the only minor gripe i would have (well a couple) is the shiney bracelet (which can be sorted easily enough) and the domed xtal. I used to flip a watch if it even had a slight dome, and i think that that was the reason why i flipped it, although im much better now :D

looks good on a nato too.....

now....onto flipping the monster....dont....you will regret it, however, there easy enough to replace in the future if you ever get the monster itch again.......

....and on another point, where are you planning to buy it from? and how much?

have a look at creation watches (just google them) or skywatch dealer....they are at least £30 - £70 or more cheaper then some ebay sellers

I used to flip a watch if it even had a slight dome

Weirdo!! :wacko: :lol:

now....onto flipping the monster....dont....you will regret it,

Ignore him, get rid of the hideous monstrosity as fast as you can, you won`t regret it :yes: :P

BTW IMO the Seiko SNA411 looks good B)

Edited by mach 0.0013137

Excuse the cliché, but it's busier than a one legged man in an **** kicking contest.

LOL it is ...... but I like it ............ :partytime:

BR Martin

That's an absolutely awesome looking watch. I flipped my Orange Monster a while ago an invested the funds in an Alpinist. I wasn't sure if I'd miss the monster but I really haven't. As nice a watch as it is I just found it too heavy.