• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Warby

Another Addition

This arrived yesterday..

Omega Seamaster 300

sm300-1.jpg

sm300-2.jpg

sm300-3.jpg

sm300-4.jpg

Apologies for dust on images.

Thanks to Andy and RLT for putting this my way.

Paul

This arrived yesterday..

Omega Seamaster 300

sm300-1.jpg

sm300-2.jpg

sm300-3.jpg

sm300-4.jpg

Apologies for dust on images.

Thanks to Andy and RLT for putting this my way.

Paul

thats a very nice watch indeed how come theres an omega logo on picture 3 on the hands ?

thats a very nice watch indeed how come theres an omega logo on picture 3 on the hands ?

Thanks, The logo is embossed into the crystal, not on the hand. If you look carefully, you can see it in all four images.

Thanks, The logo is embossed into the crystal, not on the hand. If you look carefully, you can see it in all four images.

That's an impressive watch and pics. up to usual high standard, I don't think I've ever seen the crystal logo on a photo before - I can't even get the watch in focus :notworthy:

That postman's been a busy man this week Paul! ^_^

absolutely gorgeous 300,big congrats! :yes2:

great close ups too,i sometimes use a jewelers eye glass in front of my camera lense,and i still can't get up that close! :)

Thank you all for your comments.

I really like this watch. I've admired other peoples on this forum, but on the wrist, it is so much better.

Beautiful watch and exceptional photos especially like the third one, what sort of lense/camera are you using to get that kind of quality ?

Thanks Andy. I use Canon EOS bodies. I don't use my 5D much for flash work and my 40D is in a UPS depot at the moment on its way back from a service, so this was taken with a ten year old D60. The lens was Canon's 100mm f2.8 Macro. Lighting was a remotely triggered off camera 550EX.

That postman's been a busy man this week Paul! ^_^

absolutely gorgeous 300,big congrats! :yes2:

great close ups too,i sometimes use a jewelers eye glass in front of my camera lense,and i still can't get up that close! :)

Thanks Sam. Yes, I've kept the postman on the move this week.

With a set of extension tubes, you can get much closer. I've never felt the need with a watch shot, but I may try some later with a full set of tubes to see what is possible.

Paul

That's a classic design. I love it, especially the plexi crystal.

I've often thought about picking up a PRS14 but I know it would just make me want one of these even more.

Had to go back and look at the original pics and look very hard, but spotted the logo in the centre of the crystal....the angle of the camera making it to appear on the hands as a shadow. Lovely pics BTW.

Edited by Roger the Dodger