• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

See You All In A Week...

jasonm

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just in time for widespread civil disorder, overthrow of Mubarak and total bedlam. Have good trip. :)

Well he can't say he wans't warned! :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk...africa-12289475

If the sharks don`t get him the rioters will...

post-601-12960595468409.gif

:lol:

I knew all that rioting about the government stuff was a bit false, I bet if you look closely, in the middle of that crowd there's a certain Englishman hawking used watches for all he's worth :)

Settle down now chaps, he's about due back - no more of "those" gratuitous posts, and adverts, and links to commercial sites we've all been getting away with this last week :nono:

If you manage to get out and home, Welcome Back Jason! Photo of bronzed body in mankini is obligatory! :bad:

Off on holiday in the morning with the wife to Egypt for a week, without the kids!

On a dive boat with no phone signal or Internet..... Bliss....

Have fun without me... :partytime:

Avoid Cairo Nest Of Spies (jk). But hope you had a splashin' good time (wet and dry).

... Photo of bronzed body in mankini is obligatory! :bad:

Oh. Please. God. NO. Nobody ever looks as good in one as one thinks he does.

Edited by David Spalding

+1 wot Paul said - we had Cammy and Black and Gold lined up, and Colin (Nalu) with his little tank, but they decided a big fat bloke like me could do the job - just sit on the rioters someone said. :lol:

Were thing OK where you were Jason? Looked a bit scary on Telly! Iron Bars and steel toe caps in serious useage! :yes:

(PS, I kept the forum in order - Honest Boss! :bull*******: )