• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
goodguy

What Is The Next Watch You Plan On Buying ?

Expecting this to arrive today...

Bulova Accutron Deep Sea, 1970 (seller's pics)

Replaces one I stupidly sold two years ago. :lookaround:

That is a beautiful piece of retro loveliness....

....and so much more stylish than a certain other Deepsea that comes to mind.

It's arrived and I'm digging it. A quick wrist pic...

deepsea3.jpg

...needs a bit of tweaking inside, so soon to be heading across the sea for an appointment with Dr. Silver Hawk. :doctor:

Spork - new to me; any excuse to post a picture really.

DSCF1245.jpg

I love this model so much, if they made one with breasts, I would marry it. :)

i still look at that watch and think that seiko have been keeping an eye on yobokies.......it looks to me like an07 thats been modded using his parts.....

The dial is a blatant rip off of yobokies. He could probably sue.

I shouldn't really, but every day for the last week I've looked at the Steinhart webpage, specifically their Triton, and it's calling to me. Must......resist........

Courtesy of finding pauluspaolo's post on he's Benarus Moray 2, that is now top of my wish list.

Its jumps ahead of a blue faced Boschett Reef Ranger and the silver bezel/black face/orange hand Steinhart Triton.

ALL three being 'out of production' - watch loving life can be so VERY cruel.

I shouldn't really, but every day for the last week I've looked at the Steinhart webpage, specifically their Triton, and it's calling to me. Must......resist........

I know the feeling, that web site should have a warning sign as a home page for 'normal' folk who can't afford Omega's etc. And the Triton is my current fave.

A tip for you - put the name of the watch you like and the words pics into google. It will tip you over the edge when you see 'real' pictures :thumbsup:

e.g. Triton 30

scroll down to the wrist shot and youll be £370 poorer!

Edited by Redd

I know the feeling, that web site should have a warning sign as a home page for 'normal' folk who can't afford Omega's etc. And the Triton is my current fave.

A tip for you - put the name of the watch you like and the words pics into google. It will tip you over the edge when you see 'real' pictures :thumbsup:

Noooooooo. I mustn't! Self control has never been one of my strong points!

EDIT: goddamit! that link you just posted is exactly the one I wanted! This forum is killing my bank account..............

Edited by Tartan

EDIT: goddamit! that link you just posted is exactly the one I wanted! This forum is killing my bank account..............

You know you want to...

You know you want to...

so pretty................

I'm quite tempted by the Ebel Disco (white face) that a well-known retailer is currently punting at half-price! Always fancied one but they were way out of reach..... but now...... must resist.....!!!

I'm quite tempted by the Ebel Disco (white face) that a well-known retailer is currently punting at half-price! Always fancied one but they were way out of reach..... but now...... must resist.....!!!

Never seen this watch before until I read your post and I must admit ITS A BEAUTY!!! :thumbup:

Here is half price

http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/product/ebel-disco-gents-automatic-chronograph-watch-17320770

You know you want to...

done. God I'm weak.................. :blush2:

I promised I wouldn't buy anymore for a while...but now I am drawn to a Seiko Bullhead, maybe a Bulova Accutron & Kustov has a lovely Okeah in the Russian sub forum :whistle: I must resist....

Mark

Nothing - I will never need to buy another watch. :whistle: :whistle: Just ask the 710... I told her so myself after I bought the Bond SMP recently....

Rob

I've been spending quite some time looking at this masterpiece...

29bc5qu.jpg

Took me a minutes to see she has a watch one :smartass: -She is beautiful :offtopic2:

Guest avidfan

jsar, on a steel bracelet :D

watch802.jpg

It looks like you'd need a forlift to put it on your wrist :D very cool!

Took me a minutes to see she has a watch one :smartass: -She is beautiful :offtopic2:

Ogling Charlize actually led me onto Diors 'diorhorlogerie' site. Some interesting pieces in their chiffre-rouge collection (like the red crystal back). :nerd:

There have been a few posted of her lately - all Saweeeet!

Ho Hum... just bought another vintage ALARM - will post pix when it gets here from the Ukraine! Could be a couple of weeks!