• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

What Are You Listening To

Dunno if you guys have done this before but I nicked the idea from another (totally non-watch related) forum laugh.gif A bit like "Which Watch Friday" and ongoing for as long as you want to keep it going!

So, what music do you have in your CD player(s)???

Yesterday I had:

Joe Satriani - Time Machine

Today it's:

Rush - A Farewell to Kings

Your turn..

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well old chap, one tries one`s best  with the hoi polloi don`t you know    Anyway, the Sun has risen so this would seem appropriate...    

why do I believe Alex was truly capable of it whereas with Tom it's just a song?

Remember it well the first time around          

Posted Images

Nothing in it at the Mo. Will have Groundhogs in later - CHEERS JOT! biggrin.gifpunk.gif

Don't use the CD much during the day - either the computer/ipod.

I bought a Satriani album on itunes recently. Only trouble about downloaded music - sometimes lose it sad.gif

No doubt a bit of Motorhead soon for good measure..............

Mmm... good topic methinks biggrin.gif

By a spooky coincidence, Rush as well. Went out and bought a 3CD live set from CD Warehouse the other day - been playing it ever since.

Live at the Hammy "O". Absolutely FAB! punk.gif

Switching 3 around at the mo.

Bebel Gilberto - Wonderful summer music.

Cash - Loaned this from my pal, never listened to Johnny Cash before, it was (I think) his last album, his own and some cover tracks. I am flabbergasted it is truly wonderful, what a voice, I was sure I would hate it.

King Tubby- King Tub

Yesterday it was "Split" by the Groundhogs, this morning it was "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" by Iron Butterfly and now I am listening to "Do You Like My Tight Sweater?" by Moloko

Do you like my tight sweater? ohmy.gif

Wassat then?

I. Ron Butterfly - great Simpsons moment that laugh.gif

Probably the only one who's seen it knowing my luck.

Currently on the cd player in the car is a compilation of various Green Day tracks - Green Day are a fine punky US group, before that it was Keane - Hopes & Fears. I must dig out some Rush as it's ages since I listened to any - a fine, fine group who are brilliant live. I've seen them three times and I wish they'd tour again - I don't think they will though unless it's a farewell jobbie sad.gif

On the cd player in my bedroom I have the latest by Faithless - No Roots, and very fine chill out music it is too smile.gif

I shall put Kerrang tv on soon - a good bit of loud music - just what the doctor ordered biggrin.gif

Edited by pauluspaolo

I must dig out some Rush as it's ages since I listened to any - a fine, fine group who are brilliant live. I've seen them three times and I wish they'd tour again - I don't think they will though unless it's a farewell jobbie sad.gif

Hi,

AC/DC compliation at the mo.

Paul, Rush are coming to the N.E.C next month around the 11th. Let me know if you want the exact dates.

MIKE..

Paul, Rush are coming to the N.E.C next month around the 11th. Let me know if you want the exact dates.

MIKE..

Bloody hell fire!!!!!!!! Yes please Mike, dates would be excellent thumbup.gif Not sure I'll be able to go but it's cool that they are still touring punk.gif

Monkey Wrench by the Foo Fighters is on Kerrang tv at the mo - bazzing track biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by pauluspaolo

MIKE..

Bloody hell fire!!!!!!!! Yes please Mike, dates would be excellent thumbup.gif Not sure I'll be able to go but it's cool that they are still touring punk.gif

E-mail sent

MIKE..