• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
rondeco

What Are You Listening To

Various including:

NERD - Seeing sounds

Michael Jackson - Thriller

Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero

Rammstein - Rosen Rot

Rory Gallagher - Irish Tour

Not forgetting Soulfly as I am going to see them live next week.

Mark

I just can´t get through Year Zero. Too much electronic noise.

Some years ago, when Soulfly was just starting, they came to Argentina and I met the sound engineer in a nightclub, a big fat guy called Moby. Great guy, he provided women to see if he had a lucky night, and he invited me and a bunch of friends to the concert.

Listening to the best band in the world Tool - 10,000 days, LaTeRaLuS, Undertow, Aenima...

... Also listening to Metallica - Death Magnetic, Isis - Panapticon, Rammstein - Mutter "Mein Herz brennt!!!! :music: ", and when I'm feeling slightly less hardcore I go for the Raconteurs, Kings of Leon or something similar...

Rock'n'roll!!!!

Tool man, f**king Tool!

I thing the 10.000 days cd has got to be one of the best art work for a cd I´ve ever seen.

You won't get any arguments from me, have you listened to Russian Circles or Isis, RC were supporting them last time I went to see them

10000_Days.jpg

Incidentally, thats why I'm called Parabola

March the 9th is the date given for the remastered version of My Bloody Valentine's 'Loveless' album so gave the original a play this evening...oh happy days! :)

Edited by Stuart Davies

downloading Russian Circle now.

There are a bunch of good songs in Year Zero, but I don´t know... I listen to it with headphones, and when the noise starts, it really hurts my ears.

The slip is a bit the same, some good songs.

I liked the piano ones of Ghosts, and With Teeth as I see it, is a flawless album.

There are a bunch of good songs in Year Zero, but I don´t know... I listen to it with headphones, and when the noise starts, it really hurts my ears.

I liked the piano ones of Ghosts, and With Teeth as I see it, is a flawless album.

yes with teeth is superb ,they are touring in 09 i have to take my son to see them we are obsessed .

yes with teeth is superb ,they are touring in 09 i have to take my son to see them we are obsessed .

LOL.

I saw them on the with teeth tour, they came back last year, but as I didn´t like year zero, I skipped it.

Tool never came down here, that is one band I would kill to see live.

LOL.

I saw them on the with teeth tour, they came back last year, but as I didn´t like year zero, I skipped it.

Tool never came down here, that is one band I would kill to see live.

Got to see Tool at the MEN in manc in October 2006, which was phenomenal (though backed up by Mastadon which isn't my cup of tea) and got to see them again in June(ish) 2007 at the Manchester Apollo. It wasn't as good a venue, but as I say Russian Circles backed them up so that was a plus :)

This week I have mostly been listening to:-

The Essential - Rory Gallagher

This is the Life - Amy Mcdonald

You the Quarry - Morrisey

Rich

This week I have mostly been listening to:-

The Essential - Rory Gallagher

This is the Life - Amy Mcdonald

You the Quarry - Morrisey

Rich

rory gallagher is awesome .does anyone have the bootleg concert from ireland ive got it on tape just wondering if theres an mp3 of it ,ive searched but never found it.

WHO live at leeds :band: :wheelchair: BEST BAND IN THE WORLD

Don't know about best band but certainly one of the very best live albums!

I'm listening to another great live album, Live Dead by the Grateful Dead.

WHO live at leeds :band: :wheelchair: BEST BAND IN THE WORLD

ive seen the who a few times now and they are good but best band i dont think so well not in my top ten.

good live albums ufo- strangers in the night

kiss- alive,talking heads- stop making sence,pearl jam-live.

Guest Nezwaldo

Lee Perry and the Mad Professor.

A gentle start to the day....

Lee Perry's Arkology box-set is awesome. Love Vampire Dub and Roots Train with Junior Murvin :)

I read an interview with Lee Perry last week in Mojo mag I think and he says he gave up the weed a few years ago. That's a shocker! Almost like erm... I was gonna say something cliched about Gary Glitter and children, but you get my drift so I won't. :lol:

which has a brilliant soundtrack by Lalo Shifrin.

Superb, did the soundtracks to a few Dirty Harry movie, but I'm sure you knew that :D

I'm quite partial to the Blade Runner soundtrack

Superb, did the soundtracks to a few Dirty Harry movie, but I'm sure you knew that :D

Wasn't that Vangelis?

Something a bit more easy going tonight while Big M is having her power nap, this particular track is excellent.

Fun loving Criminals

good choice i followed the crims for a while got to meet huey a few times a top bloke but never bettered there first album sadly .

Wasn't that Vangelis?

Yeah thats the one. Deerhunter anyone?