• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Did Anyone Bought A Watch From "European Watch" Store ?

If you're buying from them, I'd visit the store and buy in person. My internet instincts are immediately suspicious of company that sells $40k+ watches, yet can't afford a couple of hundred dollars to have someone make them a decent website.

If you're buying from them, I'd visit the store and buy in person. My internet instincts are immediately suspicious of company that sells $40k+ watches, yet can't afford a couple of hundred dollars to have someone make them a decent website.

Good advice but I live in Toronto so going there is out of the question.

They do have a pretty solid 300 feedbacks of 100%

Any store with 2 hot chicks and Thelma from Scooby-doo is ok by me.

I heartily agree, but my son ( a huge scooby fan) wouldn't forgive me if I didn't correct you - it's Velma. I've been told off by him for making this same error.

Back to the op, I don't have too many problems with their website, it's not full of spelling mistakes or 'chinglish', so if you are comfortable with it, give 'em a call first, and put your order in.

I heartily agree, but my son ( a huge scooby fan) wouldn't forgive me if I didn't correct you - it's Velma. I've been told off by him for making this same error.

Back to the op, I don't have too many problems with their website, it's not full of spelling mistakes or 'chinglish', so if you are comfortable with it, give 'em a call first, and put your order in.

Unlike.. "Did Anyone Bought"... thumbsup.gif

Their web site whilst not flash isn't that bad and a reasonably easy to follow layout. The watches have good descriptions, decent photographs and contact details are clear. I've seen worse. In any case if you are making a purchase I'm sure at that sort of money you'd be giving them a call to discuss.

Unlike.. "Did Anyone Bought"... thumbsup.gif

Yes, I decided to gloss over that! :)