• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
mel

The Song Thread

Has this one been done? I think it might have been earlier on in the thread (20 pages back maybe :D ).

20 pages back = not been done :P

On some of their albums the Tempo is even more excruciatingly slow. Film noir kind of jazz... Someone described them as a soundtrack for a narcotic sleep, which I think it's the best description ever.

New to me, but reminds me of Julee Cruise's "Twin Peaks" music. :)

Later,

William

And now for something completely different, some Portuguese hip-hop :D :afro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2fcLtGi8kY

...several horological references in there, trust me (well, one or two :whistle: )

How about the 20 Minute Workout? :lol:

Very nice, but... :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0daX0hkz-WQ&feature=related

I keep signed on to the G-Shock thread hopping to understand what's that all about but it's like trying to understand bouncing cars... I guess...

...Ain't Nothing But A G Thang

I keep signed on to the G-Shock thread hopping to understand what's that all about but it's like trying to understand bouncing cars... I guess...

...Ain't Nothing But A G Thang

I had a Monte Carlo like the one at 2:50, but mine didn't have the hydraulics or the batteries. :wink:

Later,

William

I had a Monte Carlo like the one at 2:50, but mine didn't have the hydraulics or the batteries. :wink:

Just proves you ain't got what it takes to be G yo :yu:

...and because some watches have lights...

Sort of the new Village People :goof:

This doesn't have SFA to do with the theme of this thread, but it will get that Scissor thing out of your head. :D Anyway, I have not heard "My Sick Mind" in ages. If you were a pretentious Uni kid in the early 80's, you may remember this from the Roches.

Later,

William

This doesn't have SFA to do with the theme of this thread, but it will get that Scissor thing out of your head. :D Anyway, I have not heard "My Sick Mind" in ages. If you were a pretentious Uni kid in the early 80's, you may remember this from the Roches.

Later,

William

Don't ask me why but that one made me think of this one:

..and while looking for that Blondie clip, I stumbled on this one...

I know the band, own the album but never seen the video... it's kind of disturbing..