• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
mel

Timex Service Manuals

Over on the Ticka forum, we now have a pretty complete set of Timex Service Manuals for download (in printable format), can be trimmed after printing to fit an A5 folder.

Timex Manuals Link

These are for ALL enthusiasts to d/l and use to service the various #Timex movements :)

Once you get to the forum, under the Banner Heading and Intro, to the right is a link to the Service Manuals and Catalogues pages, feel free to call in and use. If you do a complete download and print, you will have an almost complete Service Manual as issued to Timex Dealers from #22 cal up to around #200 cal. We're adding more as these come to hand. :yes:

Thanks to the Timex Corporation Legal Department for this grant of permission to make this information available, note that Copyright is retained by Timex, with permission granted for useage by enthusiasts.

:weed: :oldman:

Thanks Mel i have saved a tag for the manual site. I must say we are quite lucky with this site layout, I looked around the Timex forum and found it bland and uninteresting. Im sure there is wealth of knowledge and member enthusiasm but for a new guy it was heavy going.

Yeah, it's very bland and uninteresting, just a bunch of Timex collectors always willing to give helpful answers and share their acquired knowledge with folks who are polite and acknowledge the help.

No joke pages, Japanese watch forums, Russian and Chinese forums,and all those necessary Off Topic sub forums. Very bland indeed.

http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=63356

Big congratulations (Boss) Mel!! :cheers:

I've saved the page in my Timex folder. :thumbsup:

I've got about 20 working vintage Timex mechanical/electronic watches,and you and Bill have always been most helpful,and have given me a greater understanding of all things Timex.

It takes a licking and keeps on ticking.56timexmarlinwristwatch.jpg

BTW..where will you find the time for the dance floor now? :lol:

Yeah, it's very bland and uninteresting, just a bunch of Timex collectors always willing to give helpful answers and share their acquired knowledge with folks who are polite and acknowledge the help.

No joke pages, Japanese watch forums, Russian and Chinese forums,and all those necessary Off Topic sub forums. Very bland indeed.

http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=63356

Dont get me wrong it wasnt the content or the people that use the site i was talking about it was the layout, thats all. Im sure if i was to settle in and learn to navigate the site it would come together. I am still to get back to the mentioned timex however I am grateful for the assistance and knowledge offered and without same it would end up scrap. I am also a member of many motor bike forums and know how value of manuals in bulk on line again thank you. Often in forum style conversation a misinterpretation of content happens. I did not mean to insult sorry.

Hello.

I am NOT a design expert, I have no taste, I have hundreds of watches( none worth more than around £20 or so)

I spend loads of time looking for answers to watch problems purely for the enjoyment of getting a duffer going again.

people like the Honorable Mel supply tips,advice, and more often than not answers in full to the problems we pose.

The forums are started by people with a similar interest, They usually in this instance are designed to be a basic "ask a question,get an answer"

layout.

Over time tweaks and improvements, Here and in the Timex forum, Extensive and detailed official Instructions and the like are added.

Most importantly these Forums are "FREE". yes "FREE" (What do you want for NOTHING. ?)

I don't think our hosts would mind or indeed do mind technical help, Nor would they object to a professional giving design and layout help

and if the equipment could stand it and was of no cost to the owner, a great easy to use flashy revamp would be great.

I personally am quite happy with this and the tikka layout and find them both easy and enjoyable places to be involved with.

I don't think the comments were taken in a bad way but if you can help with a tweak here and there,Why not ask if you can help.

Don't forget the main thing is our subject, not how we like the pages.

Good luck and no offense meant.