• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New Strap For Seiko 7T42-6A00

shaun 1

NEW MEMBER NEEDING HELP ,WIFE BOUGHT ME THIS WATCH AS A WEDDING PRESENT IN 1994 ITS BEEN A GREAT WATCH BUT RECENTLY DAMAGED BRACELET BEYOND REPAIR CAN ANYONE HELP CHEERS SHAUN YOU CAN REACH ME ON 07962200779

You seem to be very keen to hand your mobile number out - this is the second thread it's appeared in, not the best idea IMHO.

Rather than asking someone to call you, tell us a bit about the watch, make model number etc, maybe even a pic or two. Then I'm sure one of us will be able to help :)

Edited by hippo

There were quite a few different model variations of the 7T42-6A00: S/S, Two-Tone, Gold-plated, etc.

This is one of the most commonly-seen versions - the stainless black-faced on bracelet - SDX007P1

SDX007P1.GIF

The original Seiko bracelet part number is B1654J (for this particular variant) ....

But any 20mm straight-ended bracelet, leather, mesh, NATO, or rubber dive strap would fit.

In fact, anything would probably be better looking than the original Seiko 'knobbly' bracelet. :derisive:

Another borrowed photo, of the same model, courtesy of jmm1's sales post from 2 years ago:

PICT0005-11-1-1.jpg

More pics of a 7T42-6A00 on a Z20 rubber 'Divers' band can be found here: http://www.network54.com/Forum/170229/message/1230231549/FS-+SEIKO+7T42-6A00+Sports+150

Picture1013.jpg

Edited by SEIKO7A38Fan

There were quite a few different model variations of the 7T42-6A00: S/S, Two-Tone, Gold-plated, etc.

This is one of the most commonly-seen versions - the stainless black-faced on bracelet - SDX007P1

SDX007P1.GIF

The original Seiko bracelet part number is B1654J (for this particular variant) ....

But any 20mm straight-ended bracelet, leather, mesh, NATO, or rubber dive strap would fit.

In fact, anything would probably be better looking than the original Seiko 'knobbly' bracelet. :derisive:

Another borrowed photo, of the same model, courtesy of jmm1's sales post from 2 years ago:

PICT0005-11-1-1.jpg

More pics of a 7T42-6A00 on a Z20 rubber 'Divers' band can be found here: http://www.network54.com/Forum/170229/message/1230231549/FS-+SEIKO+7T42-6A00+Sports+150

Picture1013.jpg

Yep....a pic or two would surely help. Depending on bezel/face colors....

Silver bracelet / white face / blue bezel - SDX 009

Silver outer links with gold inner links / gold face / gold bezel - SDX 008

Silver bracelet / black face / silver bezel - SDX 007

Silver bracelet / white face / blue bezel - SDX 009

Silver outer links with gold inner links / gold face / gold bezel - SDX 008

Silver bracelet / black face / silver bezel - SDX 007

I saw that thread, too, Bruce: http://forums.watchuseek.com/f21/seeking-information-about-7t42-6a00-81661-post485476.html#post485476 - but there are other 7T42-6A00 variants besides those:

SDX008J1.GIFSDX008J3.GIF

Hippo.

Take a chill mate ive no problem giving my number out i needed help and thanks to seiko07a38fan and others i just might have resolved my problem,this i thought was a forum for help,advice and shareing information ,telephones are a great way of comunicating .

Thanks to all who have replied cheers Shaun