• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
GASHEAD

Show Us Your Orange Watches!

I can't believe that no one's posted the classic Seiko 6139 Pepsi/Pogue yet...so here's mine!

We were all waiting for yours :D . It's probably the one in better shape on the whole forum :thumbsup:

vostokeurope2-1-1-1.jpg

I saw one of these the other day on the wrist of a guy that was having a coffee next to me. They are a lot nicer than they look on the photos but what caught my attention was its size! They are bigger than I've imagined, lot's of presence on the guy's wrist! In fact it was too big for him, he had a wrist somewhere between 6 and 6.5... I almost offered myself to buy the watch from him :P

Edited by Kutusov

Obviously not many estate agents on this forum - Otherwise this thread would be full of pictures of bright orange Planet Oceans!!!! :partytime:

My very orange PO

IMG_0339.jpg

There, you're prayers have been answered :D :D

Obviously not many estate agents on this forum - Otherwise this thread would be full of pictures of bright orange Planet Oceans!!!! :partytime:

My very orange PO

IMG_0339.jpg

There, you're prayers have been answered :D :D

I am no Estate Agent. And now the orange strap as gone,and the bracelet is king

Edited by hilly10

I am no Estate Agent. And now the orange strap as gone,and the bracelet is king

Good move, I know a lot of people are big fans of orange watches, but that wasn't orange... it was ORANGE!! :D :D

My little bit of orange......

glycine_toshi.jpg

Nice watch. Not so sure about the piece of junk HIFI it's sat on ;)

My little bit of orange......

glycine_toshi.jpg

Nice watch. Not so sure about the piece of junk HIFI it's sat on ;)

:tongue2: The Cyrus kit has gone, replaced by lovely shiny naim components :thumbup:

Here are my past orange watches:

Certina DS2

dsc_4517.jpg

Glycine Airman

dsc_3562.jpg

dsc_3738ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor2.jpg

Tag Heuer Super Pro (Not technically an orange watch, but the strap counts!)

dsc_1379.jpg

Doxa 300t reissue

dsc_1255.jpg

cont

My two....

IMG_4138.jpg

In my mind I had an image of the two watches on my wrist holding an orange. We don't have any oranges in the house so I'm holding a banana- it doesn't quite work in the same way......

My two....

IMG_4138.jpg

In my mind I had an image of the two watches on my wrist holding an orange. We don't have any oranges in the house so I'm holding a banana- it doesn't quite work in the same way......

The first thing I thought when I saw that image was that you had a pair of Balls on your wrist and the banana was the punch line :D

My two....

IMG_4138.jpg

The first thing I thought when I saw that image was that you had a pair of Balls on your wrist and the banana was the punch line :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My little bit of (vintage-ish) orange...

Sorry for the crappy photo, I really must learn how to take good pics one day.

CIMG1723.jpg

Well, I think it's a very good shot! But then again, I think it's impossible to get a bad one from such a wonderful watch!