• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Lets See All Those Omega'S!

stevieb

A big thank you to all those who have taken the time to show us their watches.

Here's mine

Omega Deville Quartz dress watch

DSC02502.jpg

Omega Speedmaster Automatic

DSC02481.jpg

Manual wind, 15 Jewels, cal.265, 1949

DSC02495.jpg

Seamaster, Deville, Automatic, 24 Jewels

DSC02472.jpg

Manual wind, 17 Jewels, 1970

DSC02490.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no order at all. :)

Omega Speedmaster Professional Mk.II, cal.861 17 jewels. 1972.

markii02.jpg

Omega, cal.620 17 jewels "Superflat". 1964.

omega620-44.jpg

Omega Seamaster 300, cal.552 24 jewels. 1966-1967.

sea300-06.jpg

Omega Seamaster 600, cal.601 17 jewels. 1966.

sea600-57.jpg

Omega Seamaster Chronograph, cal.1040 automatic 22 jewels. 1973.

seachro11.jpg

Later,

William

Edited by William_Wilson

I only have this one which I bought new in 1973

Chronostop003.jpg

Do you know the serial number/year of manufacture? I can't remember if I've asked this before. :rolleyes: :wheelchair:

Later,

William

William The back of mine was always unmarked. I've just checked the original Omega warranty booklet/paperwork but the serial number is not recorded. In the space for Mov No/Work No it simply lists the model Chronostop, Metal Ref is left blank, Jeweller is J Bennett 82 Parks St Bristol & Date (that I bought it) 24/10/73.

Roger

Edited by Stinch

William The back of mine was always unmarked. I've just checked the original Omega warranty booklet/paperwork but the serial number is not recorded. In the space for Mov No/Work No it simply lists the model Chronostop, Metal Ref is left blank, Jeweller is J Bennett 82 Parks St Bristol & Date (that I bought it) 24/10/73.

Roger

Roger and William that Chronostop is ref.146.009 and it houses a calibre 920. The non date models share the same case ref. but are powered by a calibre 865 . Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Gary

I only have this one which I bought new in 1973

Chronostop003.jpg

Do you know the serial number/year of manufacture? I can't remember if I've asked this before. :rolleyes: :wheelchair:

Later,

William

Roger

The Omega movement serial number reflects the year(s) the movement was made. I was interested in whether the movement was made the same year as the watch was sold. If you have it serviced sometime, have them record the SN for you. :)

Later,

William

Roger

Roger and William that Chronostop is ref.146.009 and it houses a calibre 920. The non date models share the same case ref. but are powered by a calibre 865 . Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Gary

Yes, I've had mine apart a few times, and it's the same as Roger's (except Roger's doesn't suck like mine does :wink2: ).

Later,

William