• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Ha, I've got the same cardboard box Ian, cost me all of £2 I think.

You clearly go for quality and not quantity, some lovely looking pieces there and i particularly like the Kays Watch (living in Worcester I'd have to).

Thanks for sharing.

Very nice selection, Ian. Do you wear them, and if so, how? On an Albert chain? Or perhaps a fob strap? Would be good to see some pics of them in use...have you had a look on this thread? It's quite old now, so some of the earlier pics have been removed, but there's plenty further on (and it needs bumping back to the top again!) :thumbsup:

Nice collection

The Benson is the quality one IMHO

I believe the Kay's of Worcester one was sold via their mail order catalogue and it's a beaut

My dear Old Mom was a Kay's agent for 40 odd years and she regularly received gifts, mostly Wedgewood plaques for time served.

I wonder if Kay's presented a watch for 50 years?

Is the firm still going?

Chris :)

Very nice selection, Ian. Do you wear them, and if so, how? On an Albert chain? Or perhaps a fob strap? Would be good to see some pics of them in use...have you had a look on this thread? It's quite old now, so some of the earlier pics have been removed, but there's plenty further on (and it needs bumping back to the top again!) :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. Wear them??? lol, I've never worn any of them, I keep them upstairs in the safe. I think you all know me well enough to know that I'm more of a D&G bling horse hehehe.