• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
James

Pumpkins, Harvest, Flowers & Boobies

OK. Got back from a couple days out. A variety of images. All down by Niagara Falls.

Yes. Pumpkins. Bras. Boobies. etc. and so on. You have to realize. I like sexy. Like color. And like to combine all in one.

My newest GF. Live in. Well totally moved in

IMG_8010.jpg

IMG_8083.jpg

IMG_8361.jpg

IMG_8641.jpg

IMG_8656.jpg

IMG_8220.jpg

I've just got up from my lie down...James...I think that's what we call a 'Bird of Paradise' flower over in li'l ol' GB (and I don't mean the norks...although they're lovely too!) This is a bud of the same plant that I've waited for 5 years to come into flower...

OctoberCottagepics019.jpg

It should open in the next few days, and I'll attempt to get some good shots, though I don't think there'll be any shirt puppies on show.... :lol: :lol: unless I can get the 710 to pose....no...let's not go there!

They are quite a durable bloom, not a delicate flower at all.

And yes. somehow, they seem to pose eventually. Not even sure how it happens honestly, but it does

JoT, James needs his own section. Probably hidden from visitors or Internet spiders.

Please no PG-13. PG or R, we should be happy with whatever the lady is comfortable with. As usual, your pics are as lovely as the subject.

They are quite a durable bloom, not a delicate flower at all....

I'll have to read through the whole thread at home :whistle: because this statement sounds like it refers to some horticultural attraction, but I think I know better. :sly:

Come on James you can do better than this..., these are only PG at best!

Great Photos and Lovely Subjects... You really have a nice flair for photography... makes me so Jealous...here's my attempt at a nice Watch and Girl photo.... :(

compew.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Long way to go I think!!

I only have one question...

... what's the model number of that G-shock?

There was a G-shock in there??

I never noticed :whistle: