• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Lampoc

Cyrus Klepcys

Saw this on another forum and thought I'd share it here. This is quite probably the greatest watch I have ever seen:

http://www.cyruswatchesnews.com/cyrus-collection/cyrus-klepcys/

A moonphase watch with an actual scale moon :D

CYRUS-Klepcys-Only-Watch-2011-3.jpg

and the date... awesome.

Edited by Lampoc

That's what i need, something that is tricky to read and cost more than a flat

or on second thoughts. no

On first glance I thought here we go another completely ridiculous watch in the same vein as Urwerk but I watched this video and it changed my mind-

Yes it's completely OTT and ridiculous but I have to give credit to the attention to detail and the lengths they have gone to make a pretty unique watch. Have a look and you'll see what I mean.

No idea how much this thing costs and if I had that kind of money I would buy a R W Smith watch but I do like that replica moon. ( it doesn't look like a potato in the video!!)

Cheers

I enjoyed watching the video.

the date change is realy great and the amount of work that has gone into this is amazing.

Surely not. i stopped when he told me everything on this watch was in three dimension... No 5hit ...its a watch!