• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Hayward

Just Brought My First Rolex

Well the payment finally went through yester day and I will be reciving this Rolex from the states http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330659225467&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123 its a little bling bling let me know what you gues think and what you would have paid.

I am new to watches and brought this because I loved the look of it.

Thanks

I hope you live in a baroque mansion because that is a real bobby dazzler isn't it. Not my cup of cha but you enjoy it anyway.

I hope you live in a baroque mansion because that is a real bobby dazzler isn't it. Not my cup of cha but you enjoy it anyway.

Ha lol, it is a little bling bling lol. Just brought it as thought I would treat my self lol

99¢ US - bargain!

Ha, wish I did pay 99 cents.

So, what do u guys think a watch like this is worth...Just want to get a few views before I reval what I paid.

Seeing that it's a fake... I'd pay about 20 bucks.

Na, i am very sure this is not a fake, have delt with the dealer in the states a few times. What makes u think its a fake

Did you make the seller an offer he couldn't refuse to end the auction early, then? :lol:

no lol, I asked for a buy it now price and when the auction neared it I offered the money and banked it to him striaght away. To be honest he didnt seems to keen about ending it early lol.

Did you make the seller an offer he couldn't refuse to end the auction early, then? :lol:

no lol, I asked for a buy it now price and when the auction neared it I offered the money and banked it to him striaght away. To be honest he didnt seems to keen about ending it early lol.

What did you end up paying for it then?.A LOT blingy for me I have to say.

What did you end up paying for it then?.A LOT blingy for me I have to say.

Dont want to say just yet mate lol, Little worryed about the comment about saying its a fake...

What would you of payed?

Na, i am very sure this is not a fake, have delt with the dealer in the states a few times. What makes u think its a fake

Just goofin' witcha - Have a great Christmas and enjoy! ! A little Christmas humor (humour).

Just goofin' witcha - Have a great Christmas and enjoy! ! A little Christmas humor (humour).

OMG you made me so scared lol, thought I blew a lot of cash lol. Christmas too mate.

Seen one like this go for $6000 (dollars) lol. Dont worry I didnt pay anything near this.

Edited by Hayward

Nice watch if your a top rap star !

Thanks lol, I can always dream about being a star...But in the mean time I always have a nice Rolex lol. What would one of these cost new?

well too blingy even for me!! ( and that's saying something as got told off on here for liking an Omega diamond dial :rolleyes: )

It must have been over £5k if it's 18K Gold, a standard day date in 18K gold was nudging 10k but yours is not a "day" model so i would guesstimate at 7k............. is that strap gold too or not??

As long as you like the watch as your the one wearing it!! :thumbsup:

I suspect that the blingness of this watch might not be to a lot of people's taste (myself included) ... however, you seem very excited about getting it so, in the Christmas spirit, I'm made up for you. Enjoy it and please, wear it ... don't just look at it. :drinks:

I suspect that the blingness of this watch might not be to a lot of people's taste (myself included) ... however, you seem very excited about getting it so, in the Christmas spirit, I'm made up for you. Enjoy it and please, wear it ... don't just look at it. :drinks:

Oh yes, this watch WILL be worn lol.

Just got to wait for the post now (fingers crossed for friday) hoping for no import taxes lol

dose anyone know, regarding duty, what the likley hood of this eatch getting stopped is. Dose it happen often...

Well the best way to prevent the watch being held up in customs is to obey the law and actually pay the import duty...I have no idea what the frequency is with which smuggling gets caught. Fortunately for you, as far as I know, HM Revenue and Customs don't apply a spelling test to importers.

dose anyone know, regarding duty, what the likley hood of this eatch getting stopped is. Dose it happen often...

Well the best way to prevent the watch being held up in customs is to obey the law and actually pay the import duty...I have no idea what the frequency is with which smuggling gets caught. Fortunately for you, as far as I know, HM Revenue and Customs don't apply a spelling test to importers.

HAHAHA, im using a spanish pc...everything is backwards. What is the percentage payable

HAHAHA, im using a spanish pc...everything is backwards. What is the percentage payable

http://www.dutycalculator.com/

Something of that value you are better off having delivered by a courier company (always love fedex myself) this will guarantee that you do get caught for the charges, but at least you'll have peace of mind with such a big sum of money involved.

http://www.dutycalculator.com/

Something of that value you are better off having delivered by a courier company (always love fedex myself) this will guarantee that you do get caught for the charges, but at least you'll have peace of mind with such a big sum of money involved.

He is using Fedex. But will declair the item as a gift worth $200. I hope this will work as i dont fancie paying hundreds and hundred in tax...We all pay enough tax as it is.

What do you think of this?