• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Outage At 4Pm

shadowninja

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okey dokey, on the netbook now, and I like it, changed my avatar, which seemed easier than the old way. Still can't get the full version on the iphone, but I'll stick with the mobile version and see how it goes - just means no smilies!

Just noticed it tells you when there are new replies on the thread you're replying to, whilst you are typing.

Edited by tall_tim

Well I'm with Roy on this one - getting the strop about a change of format after three hours seems a little harsh to say the least. Maybe it's not perfect but hey, give it a tiny bit longer perhaps?

At the end of the day it's about the people on the forum, not what the forum looks like. I couldn't give a flying t*ss if it looked like a pile of steaming poo, provided I can trust the majority of the people on it (while talking rubbish and occasionally buying or selling a watch). And for the last three years that has almost exclusively been the case.

Perhaps those who have already decided to up and leave think themselves to be a cut above the average.

Oh, and how can you possibly complain when you have this new smilie to use?... :smiley-faces-85:

K

I notice there is no notification if you have mail and no automatic show on the screen, I only found out I had mail from my hotmail in box, is this part of the new system or is there a problem.

Have a look in 'my settings / notification options' - you can re-enable inline notification of new PMs amongst a lot of other things.

I notice there is no notification if you have mail and no automatic show on the screen, I only found out I had mail from my hotmail in box, is this part of the new system or is there a problem.

Have a look in 'my settings / notification options' - you can re-enable inline notification of new PMs amongst a lot of other things.

Is there a way to get more posts per page as there was on the old forum? It used to be in user settings, but can't find that now.

Good work by the way, I'm sure most of us here appreciate it, even if some of us don't like change!

How can i get my avitar back?as it is still on my profile

Click on your username in the top right of the screen and select 'my settings' from the drop down. Then click the 'change photo' button at the top and add in your image url.

Thanks . Avatar back or was it done by forum /Roy?