• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Outage At 4Pm

shadowninja

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is also an annoying horizontal scroll bar in Chrome.

Not on mine...

Well my iPhone changed itself to the mobile version of the forum and I can't get it back to the full version.

I had that problem with my native web-browser on a droid phone. If you can install the full version of Opera, that will sort things out. There is an option there to choose from mobile to desktop view. It's also great to use with forums!

Oh, and more importantly... Congrats Dave, looks really good!!! :jerry: (who the hell is Jerry??)

seinfeld1.jpg

After a quick scout around I realise that this is a clearer option and easier to get around. Boo to all the luddites out there.

There is lots of whiteness but I am ok with it overall and like the sharpness of pics, my avatar has gone tiny though....

Is there any way of marking all new posts as read?

Edited by MerlinShepherd

There is also an annoying horizontal scroll bar in Chrome.

Not on mine...

Well my iPhone changed itself to the mobile version of the forum and I can't get it back to the full version.

I had that problem with my native web-browser on a droid phone. If you can install the full version of Opera, that will sort things out. There is an option there to choose from mobile to desktop view. It's also great to use with forums!

Oh, and more importantly... Congrats Dave, looks really good!!! :jerry: (who the hell is Jerry??)

seinfeld1.jpg

Used google on the iPhone and was able to change to full version. As soon as you close and reopen though, it just reverts to mobile version. I'll just stick with that for now.

Very smart and shiny...but I can't get my old avatar back...all that's showing is my profile pic. None of the 4 urls of my avatar from Photobucket are being accepted.....any advice?......

It's working Roger, I'm seeing your old avatar...

What, the comic book pick of Roger the Dodger? All I've got is the pic of me standing next to a yellow Dodge Ram, which is my profile pic...

Used google on the iPhone and was able to change to full version. As soon as you close and reopen though, it just reverts to mobile version. I'll just stick with that for now.

With Opera the change is permanent. The problem with that browser is that it's a bit heavy, if your IPhobe is a 3gs it might struggle a bit with it...

Now that is weird...If I use chrome, I can't change my avatar and it appears squished even after re-sizing. If I use Internet Explorer, my new avatar show up-normally.

So what are you guys seeing? The old Blue Knight with a sword or the new BK on a horse?

I'm using Chrome and I see this...

screenhunter03jan052237.jpg

With Opera the change is permanent. The problem with that browser is that it's a bit heavy, if your IPhobe is a 3gs it might struggle a bit with it...

I've a new 4, but I'm going to stick it out, no point in downloading more stuff.

Now that is weird...If I use chrome, I can't change my avatar and it appears squished even after re-sizing. If I use Internet Explorer, my new avatar show up-normally.

So what are you guys seeing? The old Blue Knight with a sword or the new BK on a horse?

Yes, I get that on safari (iPhone) too.

I'm using Chrome too, but I'm seeing the old Blue Knight with his sword....also, I can't change my profile pic...it changes in the edit screen, but reverts to the old one when I come out of edit...help!

Now that is weird...If I use chrome, I can't change my avatar and it appears squished even after re-sizing. If I use Internet Explorer, my new avatar show up-normally. So what are you guys seeing? The old Blue Knight with a sword or the new BK on a horse?
I'm using Chrome and I see this... screenhunter03jan052237.jpg
I'm using Chrome too, but I'm seeing the old Blue Knight with his sword....also, I can't change my profile pic...it changes in the edit screen, but reverts to the old one when I come out of edit...help!

Just checked IE, and everything is OK there...my profile pic has changed to my Beano avatar, and Blueknights avatar has changed to the new one as well...seems like it's on Chrome that the problem is occuring...