• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

Watch Repairs

Hi all,

had loads of quotes from high street chains and independents to send my Ebel off and get serviced. Quotes varied from £250 - £350 which made me think about getting rid of it as that is more than I pay to service my car! Roy has quoted something far more realistic,so I am keeping my watch!

Thanks just what i have been looking for ,good luck with the venture ,this needs to be a stcky

having holiday first 2 weeks in the sun lol

cheers Dave

Roy, I should have you look at my Corum Limited Edition watch. I just sent it off to one one the big repair places in NY just to have an original crown put back in and two links added to the ss bracelet and of course they wanted to completely overhauil the watch and give it a pressure check for certification and on and on. Said they wouldn't just put the crown back into this watch unless I agreed to have this all done. By the way, the watch runs fine. Of course, I can't change the time without the crown, DUH. $909 was their estimate. I'd scrap the watch before I let someone like that work me over.

Pack the watch in an insured, padded envelope and include the warranty card, your contact information and any repair instructions. You will be contacted for payment information before any non-warranty repair is started.

hi im unable to PM you but i will drop an email ... looking for a service on my seiko 6309 ... hoping you can assist thanks !

Roy, I've damaged my Rolex day date... Wondering if you could fix it. Basically I was changing the time (maybe a bit to harsh with the crown) and now the crown only changes the hands spinning one way and feels loosly connected to the mechanism inside...

A rough price wound be good if you can help

Liam

Hi Roy, I sent you an e-mail yesterday enquiring about repairing a watch for me. I have tried to send you a PM but I think your messages are full as it said "this member cannot receive any more messages."

Thanks.

Hi Roy, I sent you an e-mail yesterday enquiring about repairing a watch for me. I have tried to send you a PM but I think your messages are full as it said "this member cannot receive any more messages."

Thanks.

This is the link I use to contact Roy about watch repairs and it also has a phone number.

http://rltwatches.co.uk/opencart/index.php?route=information/contact

Thanks.

This is the link I use to contact Roy about watch repairs and it also has a phone number.

http://rltwatches.co.uk/opencart/index.php?route=information/contact

Thanks, I will try him on his mobile phone tomorrow.