• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
miroman

Seagull Vintage Diver

Hi all,

when I was posting the review of the 819.310, I didn't expected that my last 'win' from E-Bay will arrive so soon. Also I didn't expect that it will impress me so much, sorry for the delay of the review :yes: :

tn_img_002.jpg

The 819.310 was ordered before Chinese New Year, but when I saw this vintage diver, I didn't hesitate to try to buy it. And I did it much cheaper than I expected :)

Yes, I realize it's a homage, but again all the details are excellent ant the finish is amazing.

tn_img_003.jpg

The bezel is one-directional and clicks stable, so can't rotate incidentally, but it's still easy to rotate it manually.

I don't know the ages of that watch, but it looks near perfect, even the convex lume dot on the bezel is still there.

tn_img_005.jpg

No surprises from the back - solid and hard to open, unfortunately somebody succeed to scratch it. I have no opening tool, so till now I can't show the movement, but it's ST6, everyone have seen such.

tn_img_007.jpg

This watch is a 'real' diver - with metalic bracelet, lume hands and screwed crown. The crown is marked with the old Seagull's logo (which I like more than the new 'S'). Also the crown is very well designed to be thin, so it suits the silhouette of the watch.

tn_img_008.jpg

Perfect combination of bi-color case/bracelet and black dial. I think it's not a genuine bracelet, if somebody knows where to find, please let me know. Of course the hands have proper shape and with the markers are well covered with lume. I don't know how to shot a dark picture of the dial, but it looks really nice.

Ahd here's the wrist-shot:

tn_img_010.jpg

At all, very, very nice watch, I'm so happy, happy with it :) I'm sure i'll wear it more than the 819.310 :)

Best regards, Miro.

Like that Miro, good Sub-a-like Homage. I'd think the bracelet is correct though, just my opinion!

it looks good, there is another on fleabay at the moment at £30 at the moment but there is two days to run

Do You mean another bay? Yes, I saw the other one offered by the same seller, but first, it's with a golden crown (in that moment pics are not available to see if it's branded); second - it's with another style bracelet; third - it's lume dot at the bezel is missing; and most important - when the pics were available, it was clearly visible it's not in such excellent condition :)

Anyway, if I didn't got mine, I'd try to take this one, because these are the only I've seen for the last six months (I was searching for a diver to fulfill my collection).