• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New Watch Ordered 25358000

My wife has ZERO interest in watches so I shan't be seeing one from her. She does, however, (very) occasionally buy me a bottle of single malt though.

(I think that, deep down (very deep down), she realises that she's too lucky and no one else would put up with her! That and I may put a new patio down.)

Just ordered the Omega GMT Seamaster to be delivered Valentines day for hubby but im really looking for an Omega or Breitling ladies watch with mother of pearl face!! Any ideas very welcome???

Lucky man!

As for your quest, lady's watches don't come up for sale very often on forum but if you are not buying new then it is worth having a look at some of the more trusted pre-owned dealers like Blowers in Hull or the Swiss Watch Company in Chiswick

Just ordered the Omega GMT Seamaster to be delivered Valentines day for hubby but im really looking for an Omega or Breitling ladies watch with mother of pearl face!! Any ideas very welcome???

Lucky man!

As for your quest, lady's watches don't come up for sale very often on forum but if you are not buying new then it is worth having a look at some of the more trusted pre-owned dealers like Blowers in Hull or the Swiss Watch Company in Chiswick

Thank you for the tips, been on blowers website before but wasnt too sure about their history so pleased to know they are legit?? ill check swiss watch company now. many thanks

Well Watch arrived on time on Valentines Day for my husband and to say he was shocked is an understatement but he said by the time he had seen the white Omega box he had guessed it was the GMT model he had wanted so all in a fantastic surprise, God knows how im to top that next year???