• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
ollyhock

My Collection So Far

swapped traded over the last few years and this is what im left with

no everybodys cup of tea but different ,ive tended to stay clear of the hype brands of late as there just living off the name

DSCF0011-21.jpg

DSCF0012-21.jpg

DSCF0010-23.jpg

DSCF0013-20.jpg

DSCF0014-10.jpg

DSCF0003-38.jpg

Crikey, wouldn't fancy seeing these monsters next to my tiny little vintage bunch! :D

Love that yellow Graham (Golden Graham?), but the star piece has to be the Ferrari. I remember the first time you flashed that one, with another Panny I seem to recall.

:thumbup:

Crikey, wouldn't fancy seeing these monsters next to my tiny little vintage bunch! :D

Love that yellow Graham (Golden Graham?), but the star piece has to be the Ferrari. I remember the first time you flashed that one, with another Panny I seem to recall.

:thumbup:

yes the ferrari looks good on the strap i made , i love it all over again now

hi all nice but i like the two oris watches the most .all the best woody77 .i have had a watch a bit like the the frist one but it did not ware very well and got in the way.

Nice collection, some a bit quirky but who wants to be bland? :thumbup:

How difficult was it making your own strap?

yes it took a long while to master it and the tooling is very expensive, takes a long time to get them from amateurish to professional looking

I thought so, I have a vintage strap that need replacing and no one seems to make them that shape any more but the buckle is in good nick

Strap.jpg

Great collection. :thumbsup: Haven't seen that Ferrari in a while, were you trying to choose between 2 to flick a while back? Good choice IMHO. (did you ever enquire about the dial??) I'd leave it as is- more character :)

The graham's are "out there" style-wise aren't they? How do they wear?

Great collection. :thumbsup: Haven't seen that Ferrari in a while, were you trying to choose between 2 to flick a while back? Good choice IMHO. (did you ever enquire about the dial??) I'd leave it as is- more character :)

The gr aham's are "out there" style-wise aren't they? How do they wear?

yes really glad i kept the ferrari its a stunning watch and really well made(better than the luminors actually)panerai did want the watch back to re-dial it but i didnt take them up on the offer

the Grahams wear exceptionally well given their size, ilove themand i have to say there better made than most of the hype brands

Very good collection! Really like the Oris with the power reserve.

Could you tell me please the name of that model?

Regards

"COL MOSCHIN "

A really distinctive collection you have, I have always fancied trying a Graham, incidentally I am sure the referee at yesterday's Italy v England game was wearing one!

A really distinctive collection you have, I have always fancied trying a Graham, incidentally I am sure the referee at yesterday's Italy v England game was wearing one!

probably was they sponsor six nations rugby and do a rugby referee model

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GRAHAM-Chronofighter-Oversize-Referee-2OVKK-S07A-NEW-/280735419597?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item415d228ccd