• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
pg tips

Forum Rules

Not as very good analogy IMVVVHO

I don't think anyone was invited to join the forum.

I wouldn't join any club that asked me! Only the ones that don't want me, more fun that way!

I wouldn't join any club that asked me! Only the ones that don't want me, more fun that way!

PG,

You forgot to add IMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVHO. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Fora are more like bars and pubs IMVVVVVVHO ... it's a facility open to all .... you only continue to use it if you like the beer, atmosphere and fellow customers. Some bars and pubs have strict rules and doormen some don't. In all pubs and bars if you fight you get thrown out; in some pubs if the landlord and barstaff take a dislike to you or your views you get barred; in a few pubs and bars if you don't fit in to the culture of the pub you are asked to leave.

IMVVVVVVVVVVVHO  wink.gif

Who shits on carpets? Outside of my experience I am afraid.

I disagree, I prefer my analogy. wink.gif

We are all confirmed as members by the admin before we can log on. smile.gif The fact that the forum is here and is open to use is an invitation to join, or am I missing something?

I thank you for your reply John but the sarcasm doesn't make your view more valid than mine and members will make their own judgement, I'm sure.

The reference to "crapping on the carpet" came from a post made by albini13 in the jokes forum, it seems you missed that. I found it funny but I shouldn't expect everyone to read every post, I can't. wink.gif

The rules of the forum are clear and because of my respect for the owner and his forum, or "pub"as some may see it, I intend to abide by the rules for the benefit of any that respect it and want it to flourish.

I have no personal axe to grind.

Guest neil

Have TZ got a Timex expert ?  Or any other watches guys like me are likely to be abble to afford?

No. laugh.gifwink2.gif

Guest neil

It's been a few years since I've been there, never again.  laugh.gif

I've never seen you, what was your username Roy?

You can always tell me because I use my dog as my avatar even if I can't be Neil I always have Neil as part of my handle. wink2.gif

I never go on the Public forum as its about all manner of watch subjects and I find it a bit too varied and its never been the same since Baron Harkonnnen left. sad.gif