• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Maybe a daft question, but then i learn from asking them :D

Do all omega bracelets have the omega logo on them. I have just obtained a 1971 constellation on a nice bracelet (that would fit a flaming drawf by the way), but there is no logo on it. I promise i will put up some pics when i get my tripod out of the hide :D. Comments appreciated.

I would have thought that all original Omega bracelets do have the logo on the clasp or buckle.

+1 :icon16:

+2 mine have :yes:

The American bracelets made by J.B. Champion had the logos on them. There is a glut of unlogo'd NOS J.B. Champion bracelets on the Bay, which the sellers claim are genuine Omega NASA type bracelets. I have my doubts about these, becuase there seems to be far, far more bracelets then actual watches.

So anyway, I agree there should be a logo. :)

Later,

William